Broken Promises -Jai Brooks ♡

A/N : heyy!!!,Its Leigh!! , if you still remember me that is , I just kind of took a teeeeennyyy tinnyy break..... Okay it was quite long , but IV came up with a new story line and this is is , hope you guys enjoy!!

And sorry I took my Niall fanfic down I just thought the story line was a bit dull and plus I don't like one direction

Comment

Vote

Fan!!!!!!

Jai's Slu+ :)

Emma's POV

When your in love , its no longer gravity holding you down to the planet , its them , only them , you pay attention to the slight things about them , the way they walk , the way they move around , or shift to one leg to another , the way they smile , when your studying for a major exam , or your concentrating deeply , your mind can drift to their face , their eyes or mouth , when your in love , the world revolves around that one special person .

I thought I'd never find love , I thought I'd never be wanted , I thought I'd always be lonely , but it all changed , in a matter of minutes.

As I make my way through the busy city. Centre of Melbourne , the sun beats down on me , I come to the train station and see that there is a train approaching the platform , I break into a light jog and slide into the doors of the train , I take a seat next to the window and relax my shoulders , and sighing in appreciation of shade .

I'm nodding off when I hear a sharp barking sound , I shrug it off and sink back into my seat , and then I hear it again , I look up and see a boy about my age , sitting across from me , its him making the sound , I sigh and sit up .

I rotate my head and my eyes meet his , he has dark chocolate eyes , he's now towering above me and he's smiling , I can't help but smile back , "hi I'm Jai , you ?" he says , his strong Australian accent clear in his speech , I clear my throat "I'm Emma " I say shyly , he takes a seat next to me and before he opens his mouth to speak , its my stop and I hurry out the door.

As I reach my apartment I mentally slap myself for not getting his number , and quickly slot the key into the lock , open the door and step inside .

I strop into the living room and slump down on the couch , my brother appears , leaning on the door panel "what's up with your face ?" he mocks , strolling over to sit beside me ,"Daniel I met this really hot guy and I didn't even get his number !" I moan , he sighs and gives me a quick hug , "what's his name , I might know him " he says , tapping letters into his phone , "jai " , I say , he gives me a 'are you fucking kidding me?' Look and I nod , "Emma , what did he look like ?"

"he had a red jumper on with a black beanie and black tracksuit bottoms " I reply

"Emma that's one of my bestmates , he's in the Janoskians with me "

And my jaw dropped to the floor.