Back at HIS house

This might get a little graphic. I'm sorry if you don't like it but it has to be done 😬.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we went back to his house he had his hand in between my thigh and I could feel my body get excited. Then we went to his house and he then had opened my door. I knew this was going to be fun. The thing he didn't know was I have had sex before. I didn't know if he knew. So I follow him inside. Jake took my hand at brought me upstairs to his room. It smelt so nice, just like him. He had turned me around and kissed me. It got hot so we took our shirts off. He then had picked me up and he was holding me. I start to feel his member grow. I knew I should take care of him. So I got down and I start to unbuckle his pants. Then I rolled off his boxers. I started to suck all of him. I could hear him moaning my name. He had then took off my jeans and started to take off my panties. He put his finger in me and all I could do was moan. I looked into his green eyes and I saw lust and passion. Then he took off my bra and just stared he had said, "Oh baby I've been waiting for this day since I laid my eyes on you." Jake had then got a shiny package. And he put it on his member. Then he had started to put the tip is as I laid down. I put my legs around him as he went in completely. All I could do was moan at the feeling that it was amazing. I could feel my climax. Then he flipped me over so I'm riding on him and I take control. I could here his soft sweet moans on my lips. All of a sudden he started to go faster. I collapsed beside him. The condom had broken. "Luckily I'm also on the pill." His face had got brighter after I said that.

THE NEXT DAY
Jakes pov
I admit Britney was better than most, but I just want to see how long it takes for her to like me. I just want the fun. Like I would ever like a girl who's like her. She might be beautiful and every guy at Bayside likes her. But I just love how she thinks how no one wants her. Maybe I can trick her into thinking I like her. Oh that's good. As I get ready I keep going with the plan. I thought over and over. It would be great if I don't talk to her during school. And when she tries to talk I'll just act like I don't know her.

Britney's pov
I woke up and everything was perfect. I was getting my shower nice and hot, while I was I texted Jake
* I had fun yesterday, we should do it more often ;).*
^ yes we should <3^
That's all we had said and it was still enough. He make me feel like I was someone. I felt special. I knew he had other girls, but maybe I could change him. I hopped in the shower and I just let the hot water fall on me. I got my coconut shampoo and my hair just looked so amazing with the little beach waves. As I used my conditioner I rinsed it out, and I knew I had to leave. So I got out and started to out on my make up and my shorts and deadpool shirt. As it was getting close to the bus time my mom said I could drive her car since she's off. Finally I haven't drove in so long. As I got the keys I got my wallet and I knew I was going to McDonald's to get some coffee. When I pulled up to the stop sign I saw Jake with a girl in his car. I knew I could never be with him again. She had brown hair, tall, beautiful, and sitting on his lap. I could see how he was happy. I had tears streaming down my face. I knew I should've stayed away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I think I'm getting better at this. Well if I am leave it in the comments ❤️.