High school

I had just woken up and planned to start my day. It was a beautiful Friday. I thought to myself *finally a weekend to myself*. I have one sibling who is three and I'm 16. I hate having the age difference but I love him. My parents are not really that great. I love my mom, but my dad there's too much to explain. I go play the song Teenagers by MCR, and I start to shake my head as I was singing. Today's gonna be a great day I can already tell. I get to see the guy I am madly in love with. He's 18 and just so perfect. He has these deep ocean green eyes, brown hair. He might be a little old of me, but I can't stop day dreaming about him. Most people think I'm just a bore. But I'm actually really cool. I used to go out partying, but it just isn't for me anymore. It's my second year of high school, I already have great grades. So what else is there. Oh yeah this bitch always tries to start shit. I knocked her out once her twice. And not to mention she had her friend to jump me. Let's just say she didn't expect to have a broken nose. As I put on my black skinny jeans I can already hear my brother crying.
I felt bad that I had to leave and my mom was there alone. But she knows I need my education. I start to head to the bus when I saw him. His name was Jake Flannigan. One day I will be Britney Leigh Flannigan. Our kids would have my black long soft hair, and his beautiful eyes. They would look just like us. As I was thinking about this I heard someone yell "Hey Brit! Need a ride?" Of course it was Jake. I had to say yes. Instead of talking I just nodded. He then said, "Hey, you know you can talk. And also I think you look smokin' in those jeans and top." He flashed his bright smile at me. "Thanks, I like your car. It's sweet." There was an awkward silence. Then I decided to turn on the radio. Of course they had to play 'What I Like About You' it was all the way up. And I started to sing to the lyrics. All Jake did was smile and laugh. Then he asked, "Wanna stop by some place and get food?" I didn't want to be late but I didn't want to say no. "Yeah sure I love food." "Okay let's go get Denny's, it's good."
As we got there it was 10 am. So of course we were skipping school today. "You know I've always wanted to do this." I didn't know what he was talking about. Just like that he answered my question. "I mean I've always wanted to take you out. And maybe even this." He slowly leaned in and his soft lips landed on mine. All I knew is that the guy I like is kissing me. And as I was getting into it, the waitress came with our check. All I remembered was how he smelt so strongly of pot, and Axe. Then as we got back in his car and he put his lips on mine again. It felt so right, but so wrong. He then made the kiss go deeper. And all he said was, "Let's go to my house." I nodded. I turned the radio back on and he held my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi. I had just got inspired to write this and I don't know if it's good or not. But I think it's pretty good. Please leave in comments and this will be wayyy better than my other book I promise. It actually already is 😂. Love you all! And please let this book entertain you my friend already loves it so I thjnk you all will too. Well bye for now.