Ch. 8 The Crew

--Leah's pov--

"Leah?" I heard Jacks voice call out. His beautiful eyes adjusting to the sunlight. I could tell that everyone in that room had the same expression, shocked.

"Jack, do you still remember us?" I asked while rubbing his hand with both of mine. His hands were bare all the rings that he used to wear were on the table in the corner. Finn had stood up and walked over to the feet of Jack. Everyone else surrounded Jack.

He nodded. "What happened the last thing I remember is kissing Leah outside the house?" he asked. Using his free hand to rub the whole side of his face. He put his hand on my cheek. Then slowly pulled me in for a quick hug.

Finn shot me a glance. "Well you sorta crashed in a car." Marcus responded crossing his arms. I saw that Alfie had nudged him a bit for being insensitive to the situation.

"Thanks for coming guys, but before you leave I need to say something. Its the last thing that I remember happening." He didn't wait for a response."Leah will you be my girlfriend?" he gave me a small weak smile.

I turned my head to face everyone else. They all showed approval even Finn. I turned back to Jack smiling at him. "Yes." he sat up and pulled me in for a kiss. Not a long one but a cute short one. After the break with him I still felt those sparks.

After I pulled away I moved allowing the "Crew" to have their private conversations with Jack. I went to the little sofa. After I sat down I grabbed my phone. I dont have any personal social media accounts. Yes I am those people, but I never had the need for one. My life never had any event anyone would care about.

when I told Zoe about this she immediatly made me one. Finn had agreed with her. My username is @LeahPalmer (A:N: idk if anyone had this so sorry.~~~)

I found my American friends and gain those followers myself. As to the many other followed I have to thank my new found youtuber friends. I took a picture of all the guys without them knowing.

@LeahPalmer: At the hospital with these people. [ I tagged every person in that picture] Followed by the link to the picture.

Then I immediately got comments. Most of them positive, but others were horrible. For example, to go kill myself, I dont deserve them, or im ugly. Finn warned me about it so I expected it I just turned off my phone. Placing it into my back pocket.

"Want to go with us to restaurants?" Alfie asked. I didn't notice he had sat next to me.

"I'd love to." I responded. Smiling.

"I think we should all step outside for a bit while Jack changes." Finn exclaimed. With that everyone started leaving. Only me and Alfie remained. Alfie stood up and held his hand out for me. He was so playfull. We both exited the room into the hallway.

I have to admit that I felt weird being the only girl. I wished Zoe or my dance partner Kendall. Were here even though the guys were all adorable. I remained in silence watching the boys talk. Until we all stood in silence for Jack. Who was now dressed in his own clothing. Wearing the same bracelets and rings he always wore.

We all walked to the cars. Finn and I had came in a car. The others in a cramped van. We decided to let Caspar and Alfie ride with us. After a minor fight about were to sit we decided it was best for Caspar to sit in front along side our driver Finn. I would sit between Jack and Alfie.

"Couple try to hold you PDA in for Alfie." Caspar announced. He turned to face all of us. Alfie was pressed up against the window not looking at us. I was in Jack's arm's he would stroke my hair and i rubbed his chest.