Ch. 23 Being Apart

--Leah's pov--

"Hello. Nice to meet you." Miranda greeted me. Miranda Kerr, the beautiful model, was actually talking to me. I held back my urge to fangirl in front of her. I would seem like i was unprofessional. 

"Hello, my names Leah. Leah Palmer." i responded with the most relaxed tone of voice i could produce. She laughed a bit making me probably turn firetruck red. i think she could tell i was excited 

"I love your videos. When i heard you were coming i checked them out they are amazing. " she complemented me. Exaggerating the last word. 

"I'm still going to try to make them here. If you like you can be in one of them?" i asked her. Maybe she would say no. What am i thinking im certain she'll say no. Say something to fix it.  "It's okay if you don't want to." i blurted out. 

"I would love too," she ran over to a little table. Grabbing a little paper and a pen. She started writing quickly then came back over to me. "Here's my number. Text me and we can work out together." I grabbed the number. Placing it in my wallet in my purse. 

"Thanks i will." i assured her.

"Miranda you're needed for your fitting! Leah Palmer is next!" i heard a man yell. She smiled at me waving as she walked away. I pulled out my phone. Seeing my family photo made me miss Jack. I seached through my contacts finding his number. 

"Hi babe. " i greeted. Twirling my hair with my free hand. 

"Hi, How you doing in New York?" He asked me. I heard silence and some soft typing in the background. I assume it was Finn

"Well. I miss your british accent. Not many people have it here. I also miss my baby's." i confessed. I walked to the wall. Sitting on a little free table. 

"Rude!" Finn yelled to me. Now i know Finn can hear everything, Jack had put me on speaker. 

I laughed a bit. "I miss you too. Well everyone there. I just met Miranda Kerr. I literally fan girled and she'll let me record her!" i whisper-yelled. I squealed a bit. I looked around for anyone before waving my arms out.

"Don't spoil everything. I wanna watch the video too." Jack scolded me. I rolled my eyes. 

"Leah! Leah Palmer your next!" the man called me. I turned over to look at him. He waved his hands for me to hang up and hurry.

I nodded at the man. "Alright well i need to go. Bye. I love you. " I finished. I hung up quickly. I hate that i was not available to talk to him for longer. I know he probably understand back home. Once i see him again. I threw the phone into the purse. 

I followed him to a room. Where i was instructed to put down my bag next to the many other bags of the girls. They told me that they needed to get my measurements. So i had to dress down literally. Their was so many people in here. None seemed to care about me. 

I shouldn't even care about being half-naked. I mean i will be modeling for a lingerie company. I undressed to my underwear and bra. Leaving all my clothing including shoes on a table they allowed me to put them on. 

I saw the girls getting meaured to. Then a women and a man talking about clothing. "Hurry leah!" Miranda called over. "Girls! This is the new girl Leah! Make her feel at home." Miranda yelled. I was trying my best to cover myself up. All the girls surrounded me in a huge hug.

When we all seperated a man was waiting to talk to us. "Girls we are having Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, and Rihanna!" he announced. Wow i never would of guessed i could meet a famous person. I love his music a lot. 

Roy Raymond, the Victoria Secret owner, came up to me. "Hey i think you missed a meeting. Don't worry we knew. All newbie's walk for pink you will be 'Sexy' santa. Along those terms. It could change." he explained. 

"Thanks for informing me." he nodded at me and left. He patted my shoulder then walked to some of the designers. 

- - Jack's pov - -

So I was holding baby Jeremy. With Franky rocking in a little rocking chair for him. I was watching the tv with a low volume. It helped drone out the silence in the background, so i wouldn't go crazy with silence. This was only because Finn was with our parents. Suddently I felt the couch softy vibrate. I turned and saw that my phone was ringing. 

I grabbed it with my free hand and saw that it was a facetime request from Leah. I accepted. "Hi." she immediatly greeted me. I was holding the baby in my arms and making him face the camera. "Aww." i heard her. 

"How's it going?" i asked her. She looked around and bit her lip slightly. I saw that she was in her hotel room, with the curtains fully closed. So i couldn't make out were she was staying. 

"Good. The girls make me feel at home. Plus i get to meet some awesome people." 

"Like?" i asked her. Rocking the baby slowly in my arms. I had his rocker chair near me so i grabbed it and gently placed him inside. So he was next to his brother. 

"Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Rihanna, and supermodels!" she squealed. I smiled at her, hiding my true feelings inside. What if what Caspar told me was happening? Once i heard Justin Bieber I started getting doubts. 

A/N: So i tried to make this chapter good. I was having a writers block so i came up with this. Now chapters will be told in mostly Jack's pov. 

Make sure to vote and follow me! Thanks :)