Remembering the past

Lucy POV.
Everything seemed like a normal day today. I was writing another chapter in my book while Grey, Natsu, Wendy, and Ezra were playing truth or dare.

"Luce come play with us" natsu said,
I sighed got up and said "alright fine, but we have to go on a mission tomorrow because I have to pay my rent." "Yeah yeah Luce" natsu said

I sat down and we played for a couple of hours, then I got a dare from grey to say out loud "onee-chan, I'm sorry for this but don't forget I love you." After I said that I looked at natsu, and seen two tears escape from his eyes.
Natsu POV.
After Luce said those words it felt like a boulder hit my head bringing back some lost memory. I remembered that I had a brother who was some one I meet before back at the island, I couldn't believe it. As this was going through my head, it seemed that two tears escaped my eyes.

Ezra was the first to notice and asked "are you alright natsu you seem upset" I wiped the tears off my face and smiled at her and said "yes erza I'm fine i just remembered a bad memory" I got up and said "well it's getting late I guess I should get home."

With that, I jumped out the window and started to walk down the street and whispered to myself "so I'm the brother of a the dark wizard and a demon, sounds interesting" with a smile on my face. And With that shadows consuming me.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
So how was it please give me you advice.