The Mark

Lucy P.O.V
What's wrong with natsu? I asked happy. I don't really know luce I woke up this morning and he was having a crazy fever so I came flying to you  Replied happy as opened the front door of their house. Suddenly I felt a wave of heat that made me start sweating. I walked in and could see natsu in his bed and was sweating badly. "Happy can you get me a bucket of ice water and a rag we need to cool him down" I asked happy. "Aye right away" relpied happy as he ran off to the kitchen. "Don't worry natsu your going to be fine" I mumbled to myself. "Here you go Lucy" says happy putting down a bucket full of water and a rag next to it. I did the rag in the water then I squeeze most of the water out of the rag and then placed it on natsu's forehead. "I hope natsu will be okay" says happy looking at the ground. "I'm sure he will natsu doesn't know how to stay down you should know that" I say. picking up happy.

Natsu P.O.V
"What am I doing here E.ND and why are you here as well?" I questioned while looking at E.N.D. "Well you did gain back your memories about your brother and me and when you did I was awoken as well" replied E.N.D. "oh I see well then can I wake up now I'm sure happy is worried I'm sleeping in this long" I say while looking around. " very well Master but you do know that you now have Mark on your left arm for now on" says E.N.D. I look down at my left arm and seeing tattoo of a black dragon with red eyes. "You let me worry about that" I say. "Very well then" says E.N.D as he disappears with the old town. Then a blinding light surrounds me and when my eyes finally adjusted to the light I was looking right at Lucy.