~Prolouge~

All I remembered was a shooting star in the sky and a glimpse of paradise being destroyed. My name is Eve Jordyn. My name is Eve because my adopted parents found me on Christmas Eve in their backyard garden. I don't know what happened on that starry night, but I hope one day I'll find out. I was two years old that day not a day older. My long thick wavy blonde hair fell to my stomach and my ever changing eyes gleamed. I always had a soft smile and secret weakness for fluffy animals. I am a level 9 in gymnastics and on the brink of level 10. I also do cheerleading and am "as light as a feather" as coach Mickey says(which means I get to be a flyer). My (adopted) parents are Sophie and Pete Jordyn. I go to Elodie Creek Middle school with my two other sisters Willow and Amber. I live on 2953 Pinewood Drive in Sanibel Island, Florida. I have a Great Dane named Maxie and a secret hideout on the sand dunes. It's a huge hut made out of fallen pine trees and this bamboo like wood. It has two levels that connect with just a ladder and a couple pillows and blankets. Me and my dad made it and it looks like a real house. It took us three months to make it, but it looks amazing. My two best friends are Addie and Angelica. Addie is a tumbler and Angelica is an Ice skater, but we all do horseback riding. That's all you need to know to live my life and see my story. Where do I start?...........I know! Two weeks before the day my whole life awakened and completely changed. So let's begin!