Chapter 3

**Richard POV**

At least I moved on from Sofia now I have Genesis. She perfect like any girl. Erick better not destroy this. Even though he getting married.

He still my friend and that wont change. He have to understand that he taken by a girl that almost killed us. Anyways I'm going to sleep cause I'm really tired. Today was amazing...{A/n I wrote this a night when I was so tired😂}

†††Next Morning †††

I wake up and see Genesis next to me. She sleep so peacefully and beautiful like always. Her hair is straight like always. She the best.

" good morning beautiful" Richard said

" Good morning" she said giving me a small kiss

She stand up. She was wearing Sport bra with some basketball shorts. She perfect. She came back from the bathroom so she went to do breakfast while I'm done with the bathroom.

I walk downstairs and see Genesis making breakfast. I hug her in the back and help her with breakfast. We finish and eat.

" what are we doing today?" Genesis asked

" how about we go to the mall?" I asked

" sure I'm going to get ready" Genesis say walking upstairs. She came back down and Damnn...

She look bomb. Can this get any good? Anyways we left to the mall. Seeing outside with a lot of fans out there...

She have bodyguard so they help. People were trying to get us. We could also see a lot of people taking picture.

Not even two seconds I heard my phone blowing up even Genesis phone was blowing up.

We went inside and there basically no one shopping. We walk to a lot of stores. I pay everything cause I'm the man.

**Scarlet POV**

" look your Ex Babe is dating your stupid friend" I said showing him my phone

"Well good for them " He madly said

I like Erick. He awesome but he still likes that stupid girl Genesis. At least she dating someone else.

Anyways I forced Erick to date me and now we have to get married. Erick doesn't seem that happy.

Last time when Erick went to meet my parent. My parent end up saying that Erick doesn't belong to me.

He belong to another girl. I'm the one for him and if no one can't support us. We can't do anything about it.

" I don't even know why am I with you" Erick said

" cause you didn't have no choice" I said walking away to my room

**Genesis POV**

" can we go back home now?" I asked

" sure" Richard said

It been and busy day especially with Richard. But I have a feeling that something wrong.

What if Yoyo was right? Sofia can't be alive... She die like 1 year ago. Sofia can't be here now that I'm happy.

**Maggie POV**

"Stacy come over here" I said

" what mommy?" Stacy asked

" I'm going on tour so you are going to stay with Daddy" I said

"OK mommy I will miss you" Stacy said hugging me

I leave tomorrow in the morning. I won't be back until like 3 month....

***********************

I literally don't like this story because I use write non sense stuff.

Anyways who excited for Primera Cita!!?