Chapter 28

Your jaw dropped when you saw luffy staring at you. The meat in his hand dropped to the floor, unnoticed and his mouth was slightly open.

Oh no.....dont tell me that he's...

You were about to call him but you were interrupted when sanji pulled your right arm as zoro pulled the other like two kids playing a tug of war with usopp as a referee, making you lose your focus on luffy.
"Oi zoro! Let go! Stop pulling her!" Sanji said he kept pulling your arm, away from zoro

Zoro pulled you back, yelling at sanji "Like hell I'd do that!!! And she doesnt like people with eyebrows that as curly as yours!!!"

Those words ticked sanji off "HUH!!!??? WHAT DOES SHE LIKE THEN, A SHITTY-SWORDSMAN WITH A GRASSY HEAD LIKE YOU?! IN YOUR DREAMS!!! YOU CACTUS!!!"

It was now turn for zoro to get mad "C-CACTUS!!!??? YOU WANNA DIE YOU ERO-COOK!?"

Sanji yelled back "BRING IT ON!!! I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN ANYTIME!!!"

You got annoyed from the two of them pulling your arms here and there. You told them to stop but their voices are louder "Zoro! Sanji! Pls stop it!"

Meanwhile, usopp was trying to get you off from the two of them but it was no use. "Stop it you two!! Do you want to break her arms?! Hit the brakes!" But then he felt a hand tapped on his shoulder then it gently pushed him away from zoro and sanji.  Usopp looked behind him and he saw that it was luffy who just pushed him away. His hat was covering his eyes and his mouth was turned into a frown. Usopp gulped in fear, he knows when you couldnt see luffy's eyes anymore, shit's about to go down.

He slowly walked towards your direction but your back was facing luffy and you were distracted at zoro and sanji so you didnt notice him and the two of them was busy with each other to the point that they didnt saw luffy in between them, standing ...

He slowly walked towards your direction but your back was facing luffy and you were distracted at zoro and sanji so you didnt notice him and the two of them was busy with each other to the point that they didnt saw luffy in between them, standing behind you.

"Zoro...Sanji" luffy said to them.

You flinched as you heard luffy's voice behind you but you refused to look at him.

Zoro and sanji didnt heard luffy called them just now as they yelled at each other until they were pushed back by a brute force making them let go of you. They gasped as their butts hit the floor hard making a loud *Thud*.