F I V E

Science is the only lesson I didn't utterly despise, I can't help but find interest in how the universe functions. I arrived there a before class began, but the teacher was there so he let me in. I sat in the middle of the class at a table for two, I'm wasn't expecting anyone to sit next to me so I place my bulky backpack on the seat. It felt like milennia while waiting for class to actually begin, I thought correctly; no one was next to me. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder...

"Ugh...hi, can I sit here?" a tender voice murmered, I twisted my neck to the sound and saw nate. I raised my eyes slighty, why would he desire to sit next to me?

"Sure..." I said hesitantly, cut off by a loud slam of books on the desk.

It was Cameron, I was so incredibly happy, I was dreading the thought of sitting next to a dickhead like Nate. The heaven's had saved me. Cameron gave me a smile, he obviously understood the situation I was in, and I gave him one back. I heard a huge groan behind us... I forgot Nate was there.

"Sorry bud!" I said, not even bothering to give eye contact.

He walked towards the classroom's door and exited the room, I sat there with my mouth slightly agape. Were you even allowed to do that? He just did. I wondered why. Anyways, I had a really good lesson. Cameron and I were laughing till we exploded and we got a detention unfortunately, but I didn't really care. If Cameron was there, it would be fine.

*detention*

"Alright kids! Settle down now! You all know the rules, no texting, no talking and no music! Just get some work done!" the teacher declared, while he sipped his cup of coffee.

I yearned for coffee, I was so tired and an awakening formula is exactly what my body needed.

"Um, excuse me, would I be able to go get a coffee?" I asked, even though I basically knew the answer would be no, but Starbucks is right next door so I'd only be a few minuets.

"Sure, whatever." he muttered, flapping his hand and looking back towards his phone again. I guess teachers here aren't excruciating.

I exited Starbucks, with a delighted sigh. I could finally bathe in a cold beverage. As soon as my eyesight focused I saw Nate on his phone. It was strange, everywhere I went he was there as well. The universe was my enemy when it was decided who'd I come across. To he honest, my eyesight was tired of him flawless figure. He may had been exceedingly attractive, but the personality radiating off him corrupted his perfection. He was a fucking player.

"I know I should be there, but my little brother! What do you expect me to do?" he said, shouting into the phone and then slamming it on the seat next to him. My eyed widened at his undeniable agression. What made him so fired up?

It seemed like the civilsed thing to do was converse kind words with him and clam his soul, and I was about to go over, but I then realised he wasn't you average person. He probably wouldn't tell me, and simply get mad at my effort to he nice. Soon I heard  someone shout my name, I felt so popular, I looked around like a lost puppy then my eyes linked with Grayson. I silently begged his legs wouldn't walk over to me, I wouldn't be able to handle a second of his shit. I decided to be rally with him, lead him on and then just drop him like a fuck boy would. It would teach him a lesson...an extremely valuble one. No one had a right to manipulate hearts, and devour their innocence.

"Hey, Grayson! How are you?" I said, groping his arm.

"Wow, a lot of muscle there! I bet every girl wants that!" I teased, and the truth is I wasn't necessarily lying.

"I know you like it, baby." he said with a confident look on his face, a smirk tugging his lips. In that moment I had honestly never hated fuck boys so much.

He put his arm around me and started to walk the opposite way to school, I knew he didn't know I have a detention, but why was he wrapping his arm round me?

"Sorry, what are you doing?" I unraveled his arm and stepped back in the direction of school.

"I have a detention, and I got get back. I was just getting some coffee." I said, and just started running, not even knowing why, maybe my hate for Grayson was really that bad. Though, somehow it felt good, the wind in my hair and the world oblivious to my imperfections. I was away with my thoughts, until I bumped into something.