Chapter 1

Jade's POV

I live with my friends Samantha, Jessica, Arabella, and Perrie. We we're talking about One Direction coming to South Shields. "We need tickets for the show!" I heard Jessica squill. I was sitting there and I got up to go to my room. "Where are you going Jade?" Perrie asked. "One sec I'll be here in one sec just stay here" I said smiling. I went to my bed and looked under it.

I pulled out a box and grabbed my key and unlocked it. I grabbed what was inside and ran to them. "Guess what!" I said with the One Direction tickets behind my back. They are backstage passes. "What?!" I hear everyone say. "I have One Direction tickets! Back stage passes!" I say smiling and spreading out the tickets.

"Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!!" Arabella said fanning her face with her hands. Over excited. Like always. "When do we go?!" Perrie asked. "Look at the tickets" I said getting ready for screaming. "Tomorrow!" Jessica screamed. "I can't wait! Liam will see me all cute and want to date me! It'll be the best day ever!" I left to find some cute clothes for the concert.

I found a some nerd glasses, bow earrings, a bow necklace and a bow tie. A white buttoned up long sleeved shirt, plaid red and black high waisted shorts, black knee high socks, and black polka dotted heel sneakers. I went in my makeup bag and grabbed black eye liner, pink blush, base, silver eye shadow, and pink lip gloss.

Arabella's POV

I got up and found a I found a radio necklace, it was beautiful! I looked in my closest and found a batman shirt, black high waisted shorts with diamonds, black knee high socks with bows at the top, with black converse boots. I looked on my makeup bag and found mascara, pink blush, black eye shadow, black eyeliner, and light pink lip gloss.

It will look perfect for Harry! He will fall in love with me!

Samantha's POV

I ran to my room to find something to wear. I found a flower necklace, flower belly shirt with a light blue jacket, bright pink shorts, pink heels, dark eye liner, dark mascara, pink blush, a little bit of base, pink eye shadow, and a light link lip stick.

Louis will be begging on his knees for me baby I'm coming!!!

Jessica's POV

I ran to my room to look for the perfect outfit, that's when it hit me. I grabbed my hat necklace, plaid kind of zig zag belly shirt, dark black shorts, black heels, a really cute hat, dark eye liner, medium mascara, base, gray eye shadow, and bright lip stick.

Here I come Liam, you won't regret anything!!!!!

---------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow me

Hope you like it! I will update tomorrow and for lexis friends lets just say hi x3 love you bia <3