Chapter 2

Arabella's POV

I just woke up and had a huge smile on face. I threw the covers off and woke everyone up. "GET UP EVERYONE! TODAY IS THE BEST DAY EVER!" I said screaming and everyone woke up and grabbed their clothes.

We took fast showers, then got dressed. We each have our own room but crashed on the couch. I got dressed and put on my makeup and so did the other girls. The wall walked out to the hall. "Omg live you outfits" is said to all the girls. We all got to the car and drive to the concert.

We stopped and got snacks a few times. Then we reaches our destination. We gabbed them the tickets then we went backstage. We sat in a chair and waited to see them. I feel asleep.

Dream

Me and my friends were in the front row singing and dancing to their music. They called up upstage. We blushed and went up. We sang with them and danced. "So let me kiss you." They all sang and kisses us I the cheeks. We blushed. "Arabella, Arabella" Jessica's voice said.

End Of Dream

I woke up with Jessica shaking me trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes and saw One Direction standing there. Harry looked handsome... I said to myself and they all looked at me... Oops, I said it out loud... Harry looked at then looked away. All five of them walked away.

"What did I do?" I said to them. "Nothing..." They said. They came back out with paper... Hmmmmmmm... They handed it to us. Harry handed but to me. Niall handed it to Jade. Louis handed it to Samantha. And Liam handed it to Jessica. We looked at each other and unfolded it. Our eyes widened. Did he really...

---------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow me

Cliffhanger! :P

Hope you enjoyed... And :P hi and bia :3