[10]

You were silent the rest of the day, ignoring him. You had run out and gotten Chinese, and you both munched it silently at the table. He was apparently in his mind palace or something stupid like that.

You shoved your mouthful of rice, glowering at the table. "Why are you frustrated with me?" He asked suddenly, opening his blue eyes. He took a bite of food and you sighed.

"What gave you that notion?" You asked sarcastically.

"Um, the fact that you--"

"Rhetorical question, Sherlock!" You thundered. He went silent, his lips pressed tightly together. "Why could I possibly be angry with you? Oh I wonder! Not only did you completely dis my case, you know, finding my life and everything, you weren't even concerned! I could've been killed, I was scared, and all you could think about was your stupid mysteries!"

He opened his mouth to speak but you stood up, slamming your hands on the table. "Never have I met a more selfish, apathetic, cruel person than you, Sherlock Holmes!" He looked shocked. He'd never been told off like that before.

You wheeled around and stormed off into your room, slamming the door. He was so frustrating! You buried your face in your pillow and screamed. 'Why are you frustrated with me', my butt! He knew full well, that: "Stupid, ignorant, pig headed bull!" You seethed out loud.

Even Claire kept her distance, watching you with calm eyes. Finally you chilled enough, and you sat down, putting earbuds in and blasting music.

After a while the door opened, but you ignored Sherlock as he walked in. He sat on the side of the bed. He gently pulled an earbud out and cleared his throat. You glanced at him out of the corner of your eyes.

"I... Apologize for not seeming concerned about your case, or your personal feelings." He said slowly and you stared at him, shocked. "I did not mean to offend you."

"Why are you apologizing?" You narrowed your eyes.

"Be... Cause that's what people do when they make someone mad, isn't it?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay." He nodded and stood up, briskly walking out of the room.

You stared after him. What on earth? You shook your head, chuckling. For someone so smart, he's an idiot.