from 3 days old to 16 years old

like you all know i was adopted when i was 3 week old and there was a total of 7 kids in my family and only 5 of us were adopted i was adopted with my real sister and my real brother was adopted into another family ... so i was all fine growing up with this family  and to let you know i didnt know i was adopted at the time so i thought that this was my real family so  i grew up got into troubly alot when i was 3 years old up to 5 years old and then i grew out of that stage and then i turned 6 and on my birthday my sister ruined my life and finally told me that i was adopted and she told every one else who was adopted that they were adopted too.... but i tried and not let it ruin my life so every thing was fine my birth day was awesome and then after 3 days my moms birthday came and she told me how i was adopted on her birthday and that i was her present so that is suppose to make me special....i dont believe that i am special i do believe that i am a special kind of stupid lol...but after  that it was june and my little sister Josie's birthday was on june second and im six at the time so she would be2 years old and she decided to destroy her cake lol it was awsome haha... so time went by i got older my life got more interesting and then that was the time in my life that i finally decided who I wanted to be in life and how I want to treat people and then my 10th birthday came ...it was fine I have fun and I got a learning computer cause i am a slow learner so I need the help that the computer gave me and approximately 5 months after my birth day my parent started to fight a lot all most all the time... and then my dad called for a family meeting and we have had a lot of those when we were young so we knew that family meetings weren't good .... so he told us that our mom didnt love him any more and it broke my siblings and my heart to hear those words come out of our dads mouth we all started to cry except for my little sister josie cause she wasnt old enought to understand whats going on...so they got into a divorce and we had to through court for a while we had to talk to our counselers on both sides our moms and dads ...we got stuck with our mom for a little bit but then they moved us to our grandpas house aka my moms dad and no one liked it we actually hated it and then over like 2 years for living with him we got moved to our dads house who was living with his momm aka our gma jones and we didnt mid it we started looking for houses with him and we finally found oe and we like the house that he chose and then we started school aagain and i was in like 4th grade  or 5th grade ...... so now i am good i have kinda good grades and then my dad meets some one and her name is ann...so after a while it became summer time and we decided to go to myrtle beach for vacation and then my dad took ann out to eat and pruposed to her and then they got married a little while after that and i am like 11 or 12 and then after that i grew up some more and turned 15 and im in high school now and it sucks and im turning 16 in one month my birth day is in april 14..... and im sorry that i left some stuff out i am trying to keep this short and sweet i hope you like my story ...

                                                                                                   by: heather lynn  jones