Chapter Two- Where Am I?

• Dedicated to @ChirpyNsassy

Rose's P.O.V

I wondering hopelessly around my mind wondering what happened and where the hell I was. My body finally started to agree with my mind, It was time to wake up.

My eyes were cloudy with eye sleep as evidence that I had been asleep for awhile. I rubbed them revealing an unfamiliar room. The walls were light baby blue, white floor length curtains with a desk in the corner holding a laptop. "Huh?" I shot up but instantly regretted it after the blood rushed from my head replacing it with hard pounding. "Urggh!" I moaned laying back down holding my head.

I heard shuffling indicationg that someone was here. I sat back up, not as fast as last time being aware of my not-so-happy head. 

"Uh.. hi" An average height, blonde man around my age greeted awkwardly. I squinted. Oh lord. It's Niall Horan. Well.. This will be interesting..

"Hello" I replied casually offering a slight smile, which he returned showing off his braces. "Um would you please tell me what happened last night? I dont recall getting drunk at all..." I tilted my head.

"You dont remember anything?" He asked walking closer, perching himself on the bed. I shook my head. "Oh well, your boyfri--" 

"Back up the truck! He is not my boyfriend." I nodded a firm nod. "Oh sorry.. Actually, that's a good thing." He nodded smiling seeming more relaxed. I raised my eyebrows. What'd he mean by good?"

"He spiked your drink just after the lads and I walked in. It was horrible. I wish I was closer so i could've caught you, but i wasn't and now you will probably have a bruise on your back and it will most likely hurt. Ugh im so sorry." Niall rambled on.

"Hey, never mind about that." I smiled at him telling him im fine. He smiled back, smiled reaching his blue eyes.

"Uh well anyways, I punched him, picked you up and carried you here.." He smiled again. His smile was cute.. And contagous.

"Wow. Thank you so much, Niall! I really appreciate it" I sat up and leaned over, giving him a big hug. "Who know what would've happened if you weren't there.." I shuddered thinking of all the possiblities.

"No problem uh.." He trailed off. "Rose" I gave my name as I sat back. 

"Hey, do you know where my phone is?" I asked suddenly remembering Emma and how worried she must be. "I told your friend what happened and also that I was taking you back to my place. Everything is fine" He smiled. Of course it was fine with Emma. 1/5 from 1D was taking me home. Hah. Taking me home.. Get it? No? Okay..

"Oh, Thanks Niall" I said standing up and stretching. He was right, my back was a little sore. "I guess I should get going" I looked around the room for my purse.

"What?" He stood up "At least sat for breakfast? The lads are worried about you too" He said with a look in his eyes.. An almost pleading look? 5/5 popstars are worried about me? What? This doesn't happen to girls like me. Trust me. Im not a huge fan and their songs aren't my style but im not a hater. They are famous. And im just Rose Jackson.

"Okay" I smiled "As long as you let me pay, ya know, as a thank you" I nodded.

"Nope." I didn't even hesitate.

"Yes" I shot back.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Niaaall" I groaned. "Pwease!" I pleaded giving off my best puppy eyes.

"Hah, no. And you can't even try because you don't know where your purse is." He said matter-of-factly giving me a smirk.

"Shit." I muttered looking around in hope to find my small, red purse. Nope. Crap.

"You little shit." I glared at the popstar in front of me.

Blondie erupted in laughter

"Not even funny." I rolled my eyes and stood. "Bloody Irish Potato." I grumbled walking out the door.

"Hey! Irish are lucky! You British Beaver!" He stamped his foot. Awwh. "Uh, Would you like to repeat that to the rest of your band mates? I raised my eyebrowns knowing I had won this. 

Niall's eyes widened "Never!" I smirked "That's what I thought."

I walked out into what seemed to be the kitchen to reveal 4/5 popstars sitting around the table. 

Oh well hello..

Thanks so much! Update should either be saturday or sunday 

-Cassie