Chapter four- marshmallows

Rose's P.O.V

I had just gotten to the boys' complex when I texted Niall to say that I was outside. I was too nervous to go in just incase I got stopped for being some stalker fan.

"ROSE!" I heard heavy feet stoming on the pavement and Niall's thick Irish accent that I loved.

"Hey Ni!" I smiled and stood up off the curb.

"Lookin' a little homeless down there" He chuckled and winked. I just shook my head. Dork.

As we walked into the lobby of the lads complex, yes, a lobby. It was like a bloody hotel! Niall pushed the button summoning the lift. Crap. I HATE lifts. Im so claustrophobic it's not funny. I fiddled around looking at my hands and started to hyperventialte. Double crap! Surely he will notice. Please dont notice! Please! I thought as I tried to calm myself down.  Dont be a wuss. Its only a death closet.. Oops, I meant lift. 

Niall looked at me and I tried to smile. He frowned. Shit. "Are you okay?" No.

"Yeah! Im dandy!" I strained a chuckle. 

"You look pale.." He again showed the creases in his beautiful pale skin.

No shit! You are taking me in a death trap! "Honestly?" I said. He nodded. "I hate lifts.." I looked down.

"Oh.." Was all the blonde headed boy said. "Stairs?" He asked. "Please" I agreed.

We raced each other and pushed each other into walls so the other could win. As we raced to the door, Niall managed to open it as I was leaning on it and we both fell in the doorway laughing our heads off.

"Well hello to you too." A voice said from above us. Sounded like Liam actually.

"HI!" I shouted and kept giggling.

He just chuckled and offered me a hand, which I of course accepted. "How have ya been, love?" Liam smiled and gestured to the living room.

Sorry guise! I have to stop it here, im like dead from moving some stuff today :/ No joke. Running up and down stairs all day is not my kind of fun. Part two of this chapter will be up tomorrow! Promise xx