the after math

I slid down the pole into a full split before picking up money off the floor . I walked back stage to my locker and put my clothes on . I pulled on my beanie and left .

Its been 6 monthes since the 'date' and me and August have gotten closer . We kind of got into a huuuuge argument over me being a stripper . He wants me to quit because he doesnt want anybody seeing whats 'his' but the thing is im not 'his' were just cloooose friends . He never asked me to be with him soooo why should I quit my only income for college . Me and Lloyd are cool so thats good . He loves eating me out for some reason im not complaining though . He ate me out 8 times in 6 monthes . I like him alot but he just has to ask me to be his girlfriend or something .

I walked down the street where there is only one working streetlight . I miss him its been a whole week .

. August .

"Wow man thats fucked up . I dont know what to say . How long have you been cheating on Shinell ?" Lloyd asked . "For 6 months now . I just cant stop man . I know its not my place to tell her to quit but I cant imagine her shaking her ass infront of another nigga I just cant ! Niggas smacking her ass and shit and her whispering in their ears to earn extra money . I dont care if were not a couple shes mine ." I said laying it all on the line . "I dont know what to say . Just dont get caught up man . I can tell you like her aloooot so try to keep her . Man its been a week cut her some slack she needs to Faire plus d'arget for S C H O O L . I can tell she wants her education plus shes a nice levelheaded girl trust me . But I gotta go now ." He said . "Alright man I think I need to talk to her tonight so bye . " i said before hanging up .

I started my car and made my way to her dorms . She must be just now leaving . I parked my car and got out . I sat on my car waiting to see a heaf full of curls .

I waited for like 5 minutes until I saw her with a beanie on . She walked up and I pulled her before she tried to ignore me . "Hey baby . I missed you ." I said . Sge smirked before looking at her feet "Yea right . " she said . I pulled her closer "I did and we need to talk ." I said hugging her tight and she hugged back . "Okay ." She said before opening the door and walking upstairs to her dorm door .

We walked in and she turned on the light . We both sat down across from eachother "Okay Im sorry . I shouldnt tell you what to do your a grown ass women . I still think you should quit though ." I said . She looked like she,was getting mad "That was a wack ass apologiy ! How you gone say I shouldnt tell you what to do , then say I still think you should quit . Just go home . Come back when you grow some balls then apologize !" She said shooting up . "Its not my falt I dont want you to shake your ass all over horny white guys !" I said standing up too . "Well what the fuck else am I supposed to do August ! Its better than standing on the corner fucking on old white horny guys !" She spat . That thought just fucked me up . "Just work at a grocery store or something ! Flip some burgers !" I said . Okay now I know I pissed her off . "Who the fuck are you to suggest me to work at food fucking maxx or McDonalds nigga ! I can clap my ass all in those white mens faces you want to know why ?! Huh !? Because they love this shit August ! " She barked walking backward until she met the wall . I pinned her down . "They fucking love me and my ass !!" She scolded . "They dont love you like I fucking love you ! I fucking love you Jordan damn ! I cant keep thinking of you ass clapping in somebody elses face because that ass is mine !" I barked back . She just stood there quiet , shocked looking into my eyes . Im shocked too but shit its true . I tried not to belive what im feeling but I cant . I love this girl . I closed my eyes still pinning her arms above her head . "A Au August . " she chocked out . I let her arms down before opening my eyes to meet hers . We searched eachothers eyes for emotions and all I saw was love and lust . "August I love you too ." She said making me crack a smile . "You better ." I said before leaning in . She met me halfway and our lips crashed together instantly closing my eyes .

We pulled away and she yanked my shirt off . I watched as her hazel eyes darted from each of my tats . I took this time to take her shirt off and it was on from then .

. 5 hours later Jordan .

I did it . I had sex and it was good . He was good . I watched as he slept on my bed . Yea hes sleep . He said he never ever sleeps but shit he is now . He poped my cherry on the living room floor . I moped up the blood even though im hurting .

I hoped in the shower . I washed my body real good before getting out and dressed . I only put on a matching bra and panties set . We had sex from him eating me out in the living room , sliding in in the hallway and making love in my bed . I walked out and into my room . I slid in bed cuddling beside him . His strong arms went around my waist and I fell asleep just like that .

. The morning .

I woke up hungery . I went to my little kitchen and started making breakfast . Its 11:47 and hes still sleep . Ill let him sleep since her rarely does . I made pancakes eggs and bacon . I ate and put his plate in the mic . I went back back in my room and loomed at my clock its 12:22 . Hes still sleep . I got back in bed and fell asleep agian .

. 2:45 p.m. August .

I woke up in her bed . Oh my god I know I didnt sleep lastnight . I looked at her clock and its 2:45 ! He pussy was soooooooo good lastnight that she put me to sleep . I took her virginity last fucking night and it was the best sex ive ever had . I noticed a head full of curls laying on my chest . I peekec under the covers to atleast see a boob but she has on panties and bra . I shook her "Baby why are you dressed and im still naked ?" I asked just curious . "I showered and made breakfast but you wouldnt wake up so I put yours in the mic ." She mumbled still halfway sleeping . I got out of bed and put on my boxers . Im starving .

I ate my food and she walked out fully dressed . "You leaving ?" I asked . "Yea Ill be back later I have a photoshoot since I have to depend on modeling full time . " she said . "Your quiting ?" I asked hoping and praying she is . "Yea I guess so but I have to go . You can stay here if you want while im gone ." She offered . "Naw I have to get home and shower you know . Ill lock up later okay ." I said getting up and walking her to the door . "Be safe baby . I love you ." I said before kissing her . "Ill try . I love you too ." She said before vanishing .

I chilled for a while before leaving . I know Shinells not home right now . I went in my house and showered before getting dressed . I called my right hand man "Lloyd man we reallllly need to talk now ." I said . I have alot on my chest that I need to say .