Introductions

Sebastian's POV

"Wake up Ms Lili and Mr Richard."

No answer.

"Ms Lili and Mr Richard. Please wake up"

Still no answer.

"MR AND MRS ROBERTS!!"

Both of them rolled opposite from where they laid and wound up lip to lip. Robert and Lili were wide eyed and I stifled a laugh.

"I believe we were going to tell about ourselves?"

Lili responded, "Over cereal wouldn't feel right"

Robert missed that and said, "Corn Flakes?"

Me and Lili both said simply,"No."

Lili said "Hot Pockets are what we're having"

"Splendid", I said and then I got the Pepperoni Hot Pockets, putting one in. Then we all sat at the table.

I decided to start the introductions. "I will go first. My name is Sebastian and I am Ms. Lili's butler."

Robert said surprised,"So you were at the tournament!"

I responded,"Yes. I commonly wear a formal black suit, red tie, black slacks and shoes. Mr Robert, your turn." Then I got the Hot Pocket, gave it to Lili, put another in and sat.

"My name is Robert Richards but I'm commonly known as Slim Bob. I like to wear Cargo Pants, T-shirts, and my red jacket." Lili responded,"I heard you were quite the fighter but we still have to see what you can do"

I thought,"Oh my" and gave Richard his hot pocket. Lili spoke next, "My name is Emilie De Rochefort, and I'm an only child. This is Rochefort Mansion owned by us. Lili is my nickname. I like white dresses, black T-Shirts, dark jeans and heels.

I noticed that she didn't mention she had been kidnapped previously. "Well now that we've introduced ourselves why don't we go to the tournament? And as our match is tomorrow, we could train

today?" Lili agreed, "Good idea Sebastian." "Then let's bring our Chinese and go". With that we packed and left.