Just a day in a life

I was running up the stairs again,in a house I didn't know, filled with people I knew but couldn't remember.They looked so familiar but I couldn't place them anywhere.A tall,skinny man with messy black hair and rectangle glasses sitting at the bridge of his nose and a short petite woman with red hair as red as the fire.She also had emerald green eyes like I've never seen before.In her arms was a baby boy,with black messy hair just like the man I saw.But the boy had emerald green eyes much like the woman's.As I tumbled up the stairs,I heard a cold,deep voice.

"Move,blood traitor!I need the kids!"a tall man in a big black cloak that went all the way to the floor yelled.

"Now my family!Not my daughter!"the man with black messy hair yelled back."Not Lexi!"he yelled again.

"Avade Kevada!"the cloaked man yelled and the man with messy black hair fell to the ground,his glasses falling from his nose to the floor,shatering in a million pieces.

I ran up the stairs and into a room.The woman and the boy were in there.I ran inside and slamed the door shut.I ran over to the woman and the boy.She kissed my head and pulled me behind her.

"We love you so much,Alexis.Mama and dada love you.Never forget that,we are always here."she said placing another kissing on my nose.

"I love you to mama.I love dada too,and Harry."I said in a baby voice.

"I know you do sweetheart,I know you do."she said as the door blasted open.

"Move,woman!"the bad cloaked man yelled.

"Not my babies,please take me instead."the woman cried shielding us with her body.

"As you wish.Avade Kevada!"the cloaked man yelled again and the woman with red hair fell down next to me,her hair falling over the floor.

He went for the baby boy next but I ran inbetween them.

"Out of my way!"he yelled pushing me aside."Avada Kevada!"he yelled at the boy but nothing happaned.

The boy just started at him,a scar now visable on his forehead.

"AVADA KEVADA!"he yelled at me but I stood tall even after he did so.

I watched as the bad man with a cloak dissapeared,screaming in agony.I felt blood rushing down my nose.He probably left a scar on me too.I rused to the crib that held the little boy.

"It's gonna be ok Harry.Uncle Sirius and uncle Remus will come get us and then we can play."I said wipping away his tears.

I heard footsteps coming from downstairs.The footsteps grew louder as someone aproached the bedroom.I turned around to see a man with long,greasy hair and a crooked nose walking into the room.He fell to his knees next to the woman lying on the floor.He sobbed her name out,again and again until more footsteps were heard,thia time more then one pair.The man dissapeared from the room,leaving only the woman,the baby boy and me in the room.A really tall,chubby man with a long brown beard and hair ran inside along with a man with light brown hair and chocolate eyes and one with long,black hair and stormy grey eyes.They looked around and the two younger men rushed to my side.The one with black hair picked me up and the one with brown hair picked up the little boy.

"How did you survive?"the man whispeared in my hair.

"The bad man is gone uncle Sirius,he is gone and he is never coming back.We scared him away."I said wrapping my little arms around his neck.

He hugged me closer to his body,keeping me warm.He carried me out of the room,covering my eyes with his hand as we walked past the man with messy black hair.

"Why are we leaving mama and dada behind?"I asked as we exited the house.

"They have to go to a new place.But we will all get to see them again.I promise."he said as a single tear rolled down his cheek.