Chapter 6

Thank you guys for waiting, hopefully I get more followers!! And how much do I have like... 42 or something?! Anyway hope you guys like this chapter!!!

It was early in the morning and the sunlight beamed into Discord's mismatched eyes. He quickly got up from the floor and got his backpack and rushes into the school by the stair case. Awaiting the beautiful girl. Then he feels a tap on his shoulder, he turned around and couldn't believe who he was seeing, BIG MACINTOSH!!!! How did Big Mac know that Fluttershy and Discord were gonna meet at school early today? "Uhhhh...can I help you?" Asked Discord. "I'm here for Fluttershy!" said Big Mac. But it has already 5 minutes late for Fluttershy to get there...unfortunately she slept in for fighting with her brother all night.
- At Fluttershy' s House -
Riiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg!!!! 'Yelled' Fluttershy' s alarm clock. She tried to put it on silent but then she remembered... Oh no! I'm supposed to meet Discord today!!! And she immediately got on her everyday clothes, grabbed her boots, took a quick shower, and started to brush her hair. She was going to be late but she can't tell the future... So. Her morning "schedule" today was at least 10 minutes that had passed!!! And now she just had to brush her teeth for a good, solid 2 and a half minutes.
And Discord tries his hardest to not make ANY eye contact with Big Mac or talk to him. Then after 15 minutes of Fluttershy' s absence he began to loose hope that Fluttershy would be there early. Then he whispered something to himself, something that Big Mac couldn't even hear.
"I bet she isn't coming, she probably doesn't even want to be by me...like Rainbow Dash said. No one ever does...'' Discord said, er... I mean whispered to himself.

" Then someone yelled and it caught Discord' s attention, even Big Mac' s. "I'm here!!" Said Fluttershy, out of breath for running a lot.
"Sorry I'm late Discord! I truly--" but Discord cut her off. "That's fine, but someone wants you...!" And she felt a little tap on her shoulder. And she looked around to see Big Mac. And Big Mac grabbed Fluttershy by the hand and held on to it and dragged her somewhere private.
" Big Mac what are you doing?!" Asked Fluttershy.
But Big Mac didn't answer. And he got on his nerves and asked Fluttershy the question that he was to afraid to ask her since he was also shy... And also since '' another boy was trying to steal his girl." " Fluttershy... Will...you...go...out- with me?!" Asked Big Mac and Fluttershy didn't know what to say. She also didn't want to let him down or make him sad! What would she do?!

Annnnddd CLIFFHANGER!!!! I absolutely hate that picture above but it described the part of the chapter. What do you think Fluttershy would do? Thank you guys for reading this chapter!!! Remember to vote and comment!
Toodles!!!