Unsettled Retrospection

"Try to ignore him. Maybe, he'll see your worth. If he doesn't, then, he's not the right guy for you"

Meet Nicole Elyse . The popular match maker in her school. Her set-ups never fail and her love advices are always the best. She's nice, rich, sweet and the heir of her family business.

But when her fate entwines with a guy who'll rock her world in a school play,what will happen to her?

"I can't help it. Girls just love me"

Meet Ace Michealis. One of the "Three Kings" in their school. He's an egoistical guy ( he's has an ego bigger than the biggest thing on the universe,trust me), a guy full of mystery, a genius, a CEO heir that competes with the company of Nicole and a handsome slash HOT guy. He's the man of every girl's dream. Looks +Rich = PERFECT.

Will she end up like any other girls who falls for Ace?What will she do if love starts blooming inside her heart? Will she use her love tactics? Or will she end up like Romeo and Juliet because of the business rivalry or Rose and Jack because of the obstacles they can't carry on and letting go is the only choice? Why does she has a feeling that she met him from the past? Did they have a past relationship that turned Nicole to be a love genius?

Be with her to unfold the mysteries in her life for the past,present and future. There will be numerous twists in the story that will keep you thinking and wondering. Expect enormous revelations in the story that will astound you.

****

So hi! There is only one RULE in reading my story and that is...

Drum rolls, please? *drum rolls*

ENJOY! :)