Will It Be My End?

Love Advice #2: You shouldn't rush things in love. If you rush it, you'll end up being hurt. Trust me it will be worth the wait. Let love come to you. Remember that there's always time for everything.

-Nicole

Chapter 3- Will It Be My End?

I turned around to see who owned that calm, deep and seductive voice. I met those amazing eyes. My lips parted slightly at his presence. He wore a black V-neck shirt - enough to know that he had a great body underneath that simple cloth. How could someone be so hot with just a plain cloth? This guy was the least person I expected to rescue me. Ace.

I didn't know what I look right now but there was one thing I knew. I looked like a a bride who ran from her wedding because my groom didn't come. Definitely atypical. My make up was smudgy.

"A-Ace?" The crazy pervert stammered fearfully, looks like he'd seen a ghost . He didn't wait for Ace's response. He clumsily ran and lose himself to the crowd. Was Ace that famous? That pervert even knew his name.

This time I turned and glanced at Ace again who stood lazily at my back. "Thank you," was all I could say. I didn't know what to say right now. I just saw my freaking long term crush kissing some stranger. A tramp. I wanted to go home. I wanted to get away from this place. I looked like I'm running from my problem but take note, I'm not that kind of person except now. But I don't really care. I'd rather slump at my bed and answer all those love questions the people asked me.

He arched his brow and a grin plastered

his full and kissable lips , "You look like a total mess,"

Thankfully, he didn't ask why I'm here because I'll broke down into tears. "Uh, thanks for reminding." I shrugged. I knew my eyes were now bloodshot. So representable.

His lips twitched, "Why does my instinct tell me that a crayon raped your face? Cos' honestly ,you look like Joker in Batman."

Well that concluded that I'm really a total mess. A laugh escaped my lips. Talking like this to Ace makes me a little better. Who knew that his douche attitude could lift up my mood? "Maybe your instinct is not wrong."

When all things were going alright, I saw him.I saw Travis on Ace's back taking steps closer to us. Confronting with him was a bad idea . It's not favorable and definitely not a right choice. I don't want to hear his lame excuses even his voice.

"Nicole," his voice appeared calm and gentle as if it will break me if he chose the wrong choice of tone. His hair was tousled because of that sl - girl running her tanned finger through his hair. The shirt he was wearing was a bit crumpled.

I stepped backward. I'm not so ready to talk about the crap he did. Ace was looking at me, observing my features changing. He was not bothering to look at the man behind him. "Travis, I don't want to talk to you right now."

"Nicole, I owe you an explanation. Let's just talk about this at a peaceful place." His brows knitted, regret flashing in his eyes.

"And now isn't the right time, Trav." I interrupted him before a futile reason comes out in his mouth. Disappointment was all I could feel inside me but not heartache. I'm totally sure of that.

"I have plans with Ace, rehearsal. So I'm not free this lovely evening." Travis was now aware that the man in front of him was the greek-god Ace. Yeah, Nicole. Stupid move. I shot a look at Ace to give me a hand but he just smirked. Travis gonna find out that I'm lying and I'll end up hearing those lame excuses. This is so over. I sighed deeply, knowing how this will end.