Parents' Trap (Sequel to "I Like My Best Friend's Brother- BYE Fanfic")

Since Stacey Miller and Connor Mcdonough is already married, their love for each other was really strong... they were blessed with two beautiful twins, both are girls... the name of one twin is Merida Louise McDonough, the other twin is Merri Cher McDonough...

Since the twins were born, Stacey and Connor decide to give them necklaces... Merida, with a necklace saying, "MeridaM" and Merri also has a necklace saying, "MerriM"

Stacey and Connor were both happy... but eventually, their love wasn't enough to keep their family stronger... They decided to have seperate lives, in other words, DIVORCE...

Since the twins still can't decide where to stay due to their young age, Connor brought Merida with him in Orlando, Florida... Then Stacey brought Merri with her in New York...

Stacey and Connor became successful without each other... Stacey became a succussful wedding designer in New York and Connor having a really huge plantation of wine...

In the other hand, Merri is already 10 years old... and Merida as well... They don't know each other, because their parents divorced when they were just months old...

There's this big event in their school where they would travel in the forest for a camp... They would be away from their parents for a week, for the first time!

Fate is seeking their way... What do you think will happen? Will they ever know each other? will they find out that their twins?  Will they know that their twins?