Chapter 1: A Night to Remember

Merida's P.O.V

"bye daddy! i will literally miss you, so bad!" i spoke to my dad as we let go of our hug... "me too, kiddo, just do good, and good luck!" my dad replied back... "thanks dad, love bye!" i shouted to my dad my last words as i walk my way to my plane where i'm riding... "Love yah too! Doo good!" i smiled to my dad from far away, as my sight of him is getting blurry and blurry, until he can't be seen...

i sat at my seat in the plane... and fell silent until i fell asleep... suddenly, i heard a loud voice... "the plane is now landing, please prepare, thank you" it was the steardess speaking... i should be ready now... the plane finally safely landed... i started to walk my way outside and got a taxi... "where to, miss?" the driver asked me, while smiling... "please drop me to where a school is going to held a camp!" i replied cheekily, not knowing what to reply... "Oh! the camp! there are more than 500 participants, right?" the driver asked. "exactly!" i replied back...

As soon as possible, we already arrived at the woods where there are many students, and also has a lake! hmmm, it's so scorching hot in here. i feel like taking a bath on this lake... "hello, there! you can put your back there!"a girl suggested while pointing at the direction where there are many bags piled up... almost as high as a mountain! wheew! "thanks!" i replied back while piling my bag... "anyway, my name's Cherry Braun, I'm from California!" the girl said cheerfully... "i'm Merida Louise McDonough, from Orlando, Florida" i replied back shyly... "is your dad Connor McDonough? my mom has always a fan of his, she's die just to see him in a concert, lol." she said cheekily... "yes, my dad's Connor McDonough, oh, good to hear that your mom has been a fan of my dad, good story, though." we were both filled with laughter...

Merri's P.O.V

i went out from our car. i'm sure mom's gonna miss me, as i will be gone for a week, too sad... "we will miss you, Merri, my dear!" my bodyguard, Kent, shouted while waving at me... "Me too! i will miss you all too!" i replied as i waved back... i went to the pile of bags and piled my bags too... suddenly, a girl came to me.... "Hello, there Merri!" it was my best friend kate... "oh, hey there kate!" i replied back... we heard the bell rang... "Howdy, Girls! (A/N: "girls" because it's like camping for GIRLS) the camping program is nor starting! enjoy yourselves! if you want to, you can also join in swimming, playing sports and stuff." i heard the announcement blasted off the speakers. "hey, girls! wanna play fencing?" our techer asked... oh i remember i'm good at this... i thought for a moment... i decided to give it a try... i wore my suit on to protect myself from any harm, i also wore a cover for my head, which my face can't be seen... and grabbed my sword... "so, who want to compete with me? who ever loses will be jumping tonight on a lake, NAKED" i shouted... "ME! i want to compete with you!" i heard a girl shout... "ok, then!" i replied back...

Merida's P.O.V

"Me! i want to compete with you!" I shouted... "ok, then!" she replied back... I wore the suit you use when you play fencing, a suit for my body and for my head... covering my whole body and face.... I also grabbed my sword... "Let's Begin!" i invited... "sure!" she replied back... we switch places from time to time... until i tried to rip her off now, and end this thing... but she also blocked my sword from her... "do you think i'm gonna let this happen? well, that is a no-no-no" she spoke up while she holds her sword up and wave it from side to side... "GRRRRR" i was so angry until our swords were already playing endlessly... *ching ching* our swords' noise... i was going closer to her while she walks backwards... until we're gone from the place where we started playing fencing... all the girls from our screaming, avoiding our swords... until i saw her walking backwards to the swamp, she didn't even notice it... my eyes widened... i let out a gasp... *SPLASH!* she just fell on the swamp... "Errr! EWWWW! how dare you!" she shouted at me. "Here, let me help you." i spoke up as i reach her my hand... she held my hand.... then pulled me... "ugh! i was trying to help you!" i shouted at her... we both raced our way on the platform above the swamp we took off our mask from our head... until i noticed that all the girls were gasping, looking at us... why are they looking at us? hmmm, is there something wrong? i turned back to see her... hmmm.

Merri's P.O.V

i'm starting to be curious... why are they even looking at us? some were whispering to each other... i turned back to see if she is ok... we looked at each other... then we shaked our hands... i felt MAGIC when i touched her hand... we both look at each other's eyes... "why are they looking at us?" she asked me... "don't you get it? we have something in common!" i say with a whisper-like tone... we let go of our grip... "hmmm..." i guess she's checking my face? "it's impossible that we have something in common... well, your teeth are little crooked..." i felt my teeth with my tongue while looking at the ground... "AND! your nose is a bit big" i covered my nose... "oh! and lastly! you ears are bit pointy." she finished her statement... while i quickly covered my ears... "still, you lose, so that means, you jump on the lake tonight, ASAP, while naked." i spoke up... while putting on an evil grin...

we finally went to our respective cottage, Kate and I will be sleeping in one cottage... the night finally rolls in... Kate and I went to call the girl... we sneak so that no one will wake up... "coast is clear." kate whisper shouts while she waved her hand at me for a 'go' sign... many girls gathered up beside the lake to watch he girl jump on the lake... "so, looks like, you're already ready?" i asked her with a sarcastic tone... she secretly smirked... she put down her clothes beside the lake... then she dropped her towel, she quickly jumped on the lake... the girls behind my back all laughed slowly... we secretly kept her clothes from her, so that when she's already done taking a bath at the lake, she won't have any clothes to wear... genius, huh? after keeping her clothes we all then, went to our respective cottages and slept...

Merida's P.O.V

i jumped on the lake, i heard many laughs... i stayed for a while and searched for my clothes and towel... wait, where ARE my towel and clothes?! where are THEY?! the GIRLS?! how dare her do this to me... pssh. i'm so pissed... i guess, i should just sneak while WET and NAKED to my room... i finally arrived at my room... i saw Cherry sleeping soundly... i already find myself to wear the whole night... before i sleep, i thought for a moment... just 3 words: WHAT A NIGHT.

(A/N: how was it guys? this story was inspired by a movie called, "Parents' Trap" i loved it, so i made it as a sequel for my story called, "I Like My Best Friend's Brother (Before You Exit Fanfic)" keep on reading guys! thanks love you lots! ~Myka)