Twenty-Nine

Olive's POV

I was finally eating. Still in pain all the time but I could finally eat. I'm being released later today. I walked into the room where Carl was sitting on a couch. I haven't really had the strength to walk around. It's been pretty rainy out.

"Hey." I said sitting next to him. He's already been sick. He's actually sick right now.

"Hey." He whispered.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said.

"Carl, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Just tired. How you feeling?"

"I'm getting better." I said laying down. I sat my head on his lap and tried to go to sleep. He stroked my hair.

"I have a question." I said

"What's up, Love?" He asked. I like that. Love.

"Why do you like me?" I asked.

"You're perfect. Your eyes, hair, personality, your smile, your like of pudding, you." He whispered.

"Oh. Thank you." I smiled. I sat up. "I think I'm gonna be sick." I said walking to the bathroom. He got up.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine. One second." I said. I threw up once more. He knocked on the door. I walked out and fell against him. He caught me but I couldn't stand back up. I felt as if I was almost paralyzed.

"Carl?" I asked.

"No, no, no! Denise!" He yelled. Denise and Tara ran in.

"Shit." Tara said. Carl picked me up bridal style and took me back into the hospital room. I held my stomach and screamed in pain. It felt as if it was traveling up and down my body.

"No please." He said. Tara brought him out of the room.

"Stay still." Denise said. She gave me a shot in the arm. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

------------------

I woke up in a empty hospital room, remembering the dream I had. Me and Carl go to this certain Field a lot and I dreamt that we were there again.

"Denise?" I yelled. She came running in.

"Hey. How do you feel?" She asked.

"I feel.... Great." I said. I really did. It kinda felt like I was all better. Tired, but better. "How's Carl?" I asked.

"Um, Carl's good." She said.

"It's he better."

"Yeah. Uh I think you're good to go. Your fevers gone." She said.

"Oh okay. Where are Glenn and Maggie?"

"They're at home."

"Oh." I said. To tell the truth I was a little confused on why they weren't here. I got up and walked towards the door. When I got out I saw Glenn and Maggie sitting in a bench facing the other way. I walked towards them.

"Hey guys." I said. They turned around and their faces lit up.

"Olive!" They said hugging me. I laughed.

"What's up?" I asked. They were acting weird.

"Not much." Maggie said.

"You guys are acting weird. Spill." I said. They exchanged looks.

"Can you sit down?" They asked.

"Yeah sure." I said sitting on the bench.

"Clementine died." Glenn said.

"What? How?" I asked.

-------------

Clementines POV

"Daryl! This way!" I yelled. We ran towards the open field where we laid down.

"Wow. That was great." He laughed.

"Yeah. See I told you we could do anything." I said.

"Like what?"

"Like... Come with me." I said grabbing his hand. I took him to a fort like place.

"What the hell are we doin' in a fort?"

"Can I kiss you?" I asked. He grabbed my face and kissed me. It felt like forever. He finally pulled back.

"Daryl you're stupid. Let's go back." I laughed. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to a tree. He pushed me up against it a kissed me. I laughed in between kisses. He stroked my head.

"Let's go back to Alexandria princess." He said. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Okay." I said. We started to walk back. Until I knew it was to good to be true. All the kisses, walks in the dark, unexpected make out sessions, all of it. We heard the gun shot and I felt an stinging sensation in my stomach. I fell to the ground and screeched in pain.

"Clem!" He yelled running to my side. He stood over me. I saw his face loose all the color and he moved the hair out of my face. I tasted the blood pour out of my mouth I kept throwing it up. Daryl scooped me up in his arms and ran me to Alexandria. He stopped and saw that I was starting to go to sleep.

"No please princess no please." He said as he started to cry.

"Daryl I love you." I attempted to say.

"I love you to Princess. I love you so much. Please don't die on me please." He whispered hugging me.

"Goodbye darlin'." I said. The blood poured out of my mouth. He grabbed my hand and kissed it one last time.

"I love you to."

And that was it. I closed my eyes and saw what looked like a boy and a girl playing.

I was where I'm supposed to be.

----------------

A/N
Sorry for another short and shitty chapter. I promise I'll do better next time!

Eyb Eyb!