our first battle!

"Ohhhhhh this is so exciting! I can't believe we were only here for seven minutes and we already have basic materials to catch Pokemon and find our friends!" Adjoa cheered, which broke the silence. "I know right! This place is truly fascinating, I'd love to research it and I'm sure the others would love to see it as well." Susannah beamed as she responded to Adjoa's comment. While Susannah and Adjoa chatted about how strange and wonderful the world we were in was, I pondered about where we should go and how to get home. "Heeellloooooooo!!! Anyone in there!?!" Adjoa screamed while she tapped my head. "Wait, what?" I said looking confused. Susannah laughed and Adjoa sighed, looking disappointed in my lack of attention to their conversation. "We were going to have a battle to see who was the strongest." Susannah managed to say in between bursts of laughter. "Oh, that does sound like fun, and it'd be good practice to train our little friends." I answered as if I even had an option. Before I knew it, Susannah and Adjoa had already thrown out squirtle and charmander. "Alright bulbasaur, let's do this!" I exclaimed silently to my new friend as i released him from his pokeball. "Ohhhhhh me first since I had the idea!" Susannah exclaimed as we got ready to battle. "Looks like I get the first move, so bulbasaur, use growl!" I yelled while he got ready to fight. The attack was a direct hit and took away some of squirtle's attack damage. "Okay squirtle, use tackle!" Susannah cheered. Squirtle got rid of a few health points on bulbasaur. "Alright bulbasaur, let's go for a tackle and try to get our opponent." I said, planning on what move to use next. The attack bulbasaur made destroyed half of squirtle's health bar. "Strong high but we can do better; squirrel use tackle again!" Susannah said, prepared for whatever came next. The hit squirtle made on bulbasaur left him with only one third of his hp left. "Okay bulbasaur try to use tackle and we'll try to knock out squirtle!" I said with hope and enthusiasm. As soon as bulbasaur taclked, squirtle was knocked out cold. "Yay, good job buddy!" I yelled happily. "Oh darn, I was hoping squirtle would win." Susannah said, still happy but looking a bit depressed. Bulbasaur grew to level six, bulbasaur learned vine whip. "Ohhhhh yay, bulbasaur learned a new move!" I cheered out. "Hey I get that you guys had fun but it's my turn now. Your Pokemon have been restored to full health. "Well that's convenient!" Adjoa squealed. "Well let's get ready to battle again!" I smiled and laughed. "Ready when you are!" Adjoa laughed. "Oh, looks like we go first again bulbasaur, we'll let's use growl again!" I yelled, ready to fight again. Adjoa's charmander avoided the attack and used tackle on bulbasaur. Critical hit! Bulbasaur already had one third of his health down. "Alright bulbasaur, let's try to use tackle!" I cheered, still happy even if I lose. Bulbasaur hit charmander and got rid of one third of his health. "Okay charmander, finish it with a tackle!" Adjoa said While her charmander knocked out my bulbasaur. "Good job little buddy." I said as I retrieved bulbasaur in his pokeball. "Now Adjoa can battle me!" Susannah said, happy to battle again. Charmander has grown to level six, charmander learned flamethrower. Your Pokemon have now been healed. "Okay lets do this!" Adjoa replied to Susannah's battle invite. "Squirtle goes first so use tackle!" Susannah said as Squirtle charged at charmander. A third of charmander's hp was knocked off. Charmander also tackled but he, missed. "Let's do it again squirtle!" Susannah cheered. Critical hit! Charmander fainted "oh well, good job charmander!" Adjoa said to her Pokemon. Your Pokemon have now been healed. Squirtle is now level six and learned water gun! "Well all of our Pokemon are healed and we all learned a New move and some levels, so now what?" Susannah questioned triumphantly. "I suppose the best thing to do would to go on route one and try to catch and level some new pokemon!" I offered. "Good idea, let's go!" Adjoa squealed. Looks like we have a whole new adventure to go before we find our friends. Oh well, when we see them again it'll be worth it...