Chapter 1: Falling

"Hey babe, wait up!," Ben yelled.

"Never!," I said smiling.

"Alex... please!," he said as he panted.

He grabbed my forearm and pulled me into him. "We both know you're faster than me, but do we have to test it every day?," he said while laughing. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

He picked me up bridal style and started to carry me to his flat. "You know what?," I said.

"I love you," I whispered.

A great,big smile drew as he kissed me on the lips. His lips perfectly shaped to mine.

"I... Love... You.... Too...," he said in between kisses.

We were still walking, well... I was being carried, but it was a good long 15 minute walk until we got to his house. We had gone out to dinner and then had wanted to go home.

"You're so beautiful, smart, kind and downright captivating," he said, "I don't know what I would do without you."

"Well you don't have to worry about that. I'm right here and always will be," I stated poking the place where his heart is.

He smiled and lent down for a long passionate kiss. We were at the corner of a street waiting for traffic to cross, before we did. I loved how the moonlight reflected off his face, setting his definite jaw line and chiseled features.

"You're stunning," I said to him.

"Right back at you," he said as he smiled.

He carried on walking until I felt his muscles tighten underneath me and his jaw clench, struggling to keep carrying me.

He was so cute! Not wanting to tell me because he didn't want to seem weak.

"Hey, can you put me down?," I asked.

He agreed right away and my assumption was confirmed. He grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand to the next block.

He was my soul mate. I already knew. He was the kindest person you could ever meet and he cared about me. He cared about my happiness and we both deeply fell in love with each other when we first met 3 years ago, and soon after he asked me to be his girlfriend. I accepted his offer without any doubt and we have been deeply in love for years. I've been with him through everything. My mum died of cancer a year ago, and he took me into his arms. His brother left the family due to the dark side of drugs and violence, and I was there to catch his downfall. We're both strong when were next to each other, and we plan to keep it that way.

I suddenly realised his presence beside me had disappeared and turned around to look for him.

There he was, kneeling on one knee, with a velvet box in his hands.

He was opening the box, as I walked over, I looked at the beautiful ring inside.

"You'll be mine forever..."

Was engraved in the ring.

" I know we're too young to get married but I bought you a promise ring. When we're older I want to love no-one else but you, will you promise me that we will be married one day?," he asked a smile growing on his lips.

"Yes!," I screamed, "I promise!"

I crashed my lips onto his as the sweet and passionate kiss got more heated. His hands roaming my body and my hands moving through his hair while still not breaking the kiss. His hand fumbled with something in his pocket and then slid the ring on my finger and then breaking away.

"I love you so much," he said.

I sat there silent as a smirk displayed on my lips.

"What? You're not going to say it back?," he said as he playfully pretended to be hurt.

"You're gonna have to catch me first!," I said as I took off sprinting down the sidewalk.

I was running as fast as I could in boots, which wasn't very fast.

I could hear his long legs behind me, and I turned around to see how far behind he was.

He smiled at me before his face dropped. A Serious expression clouded his usually happy face.

"ALEX! WATCH OUT!"

I turned my head at the split second away from his face, only to see flashing headlights as my world collapsed around me.

#*#*#*#*#* Author's Note#*#*#*#*#*

Hey guys! This is my first book I've ever written and I wanted to make it a little book where you cry at the end.

Sorry, not sorry:)

This won't be a long book, I just want to test how you guys react. Love you all!

I usually update every Monday and Thursday. Maybe Saturdays sometime. FYI.

Okay... I'm currently eating goldfish my favourite snack while I'm thinking, what would be a good couple name for Ben and Alex? Bex? Alen? What do you guys think?

LoVe YoU aLl AnD hAvE a NiCe DaY!

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*