Chapter 6

**** Jake's Point Of View****

I can't believe it! I just asked my best friend to be my boyfriend! My heart fluttered when Seth said yes! I was jumping for joy all day. I got out of the car and went into school with Seth. We were in search of Chloe. And out of nowhere, the mop of multicoloured hair appeared. 

'Chloe!' Seth shouted and Chloe turned around to see me and Seth walk over to her.

Standing next to her was another girl. She was pretty, but because I swing the other way, then I have no interest in her. Chloe smiled at the girl then turned and gave us a even bigger smile. 

'Jakey! Sethy!' Chloe exclaimed, jumping us and drawing us in to her giant hug.

'Chloe…. Can't breathe!' Seth gasped and I laughed at him.

Chloe is a little shorter than us. Sitting at 5ft 9, but she can crush any one in one of her hugs.

'Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce the new girl. Guys this is April Shadow.' Chloe gestured to the girl that stood next to her. 

'Hi' She smiled. Seth nodded his head and I smiled. 

'Hey, I'm Jake. This is my boyfriend Seth.' I smiled at April.

April nodded her head. Seth stood at my side. I wrapped my hand around his, slitting my fingers in-between the space of his fingers. Seth blushed slightly.

'It's okay. I'm actually not interested in guys…. I'm lesbian….' April said timidly.

I can understand how hard it is for her to come out about it. I still remember when I came out to my family. Seth was just coming into the house as my Dad was leaving. So he heard my Dad scream at me and my mum then leave.

He stood there watching my Dad walk out the door. Then he came in seeing me comforting my mother as she cried. 

I was in a daze. When I heard some one calling my name, pulling me out of my thoughts. 

‘Jake..... Jake..... Jake!’ Chloe said as she waved her hand in front of my face. 

‘What?’ I said looking at Chloe.

Her multicoloured hair was sticking up in all different directions today as well. It looked awesome. 

‘You zoned out.... Come on, we’ve got to get to class....’ Chloe smiled. Chloe then turned back to April.

They chatted away. I turned and looked to see where my cute little boyfriend had gone. 

‘Hey’ His husky voice sounded in my ear making me shiver. Seth came around to stand in front of me. 

‘So.... Where are you taking me on our date tonight?’ Seth asked. We started to walk off to class.