Him

Stress and anxiety...attacking me. It was painful. It was like I carry everyone's weight on my shoulders. I was being crushed...suffocated. It was getting harder to breath. That all went away when I met him. I feel like he's been the thing keeping me going. Those hazel eyes. The piercing feeling. It wasn't painful just...meaningful. His silence spoke a thousand words that only I can hear. He wasn't egotistical like every other guy. He was ambitious.  He was the one who would take me away to a paradise that I've only dreamed of. His gentle, deep voice is an inspiration it's self to Mozart. His eyes were laced with poisoned waters, but all I wanted to do was get lost in the depths of them. I've been longing for that feeling of his soft lips pressed against mine, While he stared into me with those hazel eyes. I have to see him again. I want to taste his finger tips while his other hand roams. I need to see him again even if it's for the last time. We met at a maple tree that I usually go to escape reality. It now hurts more than ever now that he's gone. The hardest thing is to have to give up on someone because they gave up on you.

I was reading "How To Kill A Mockingbird" when he arrived. He casually looked around before he asked if the seat next to me was taken. I was sitting on the ground so I figured it was a cheesy way to talk to me. That was until he gazed at me and saw what I was reading. He explained the philosophy of the book and the way the words left his lips was depriving. Then he said "excuse my lack of any common sense, I'm Damien. May I ask what your name is?" I replied "it's Aubrey" "you give off a very sophisticated vibe. You're a very interesting character" Damien said. "Well I try" I said as i grinned and looked back down at my book.  It was a long period of silence until he spoke the words "your lips look soft" I was kind of speechless because the way he said it prevented me from punching him. "I'm sorry I just couldn't help it..." He said. "I bet you would like to know what they felt like" I replied.  "wow, I didn't even buy you dinner yet" Damien said. I chuckled, closed my book and I'm not sure if he thought it was awkward, but I just stared at him tilting my head and grinning. "Do I have something on my face?" Damien said. "Just a smile". "This may be upfront, but I would like to know how your lips felt so may I take you out to dinner?" He said. "Sure, why not" I said. "that sounded like the answer you would give a person that you didn't like after they asked you to prom" Damien replied. "Oh now you're asking me to prom?" I said. "I'll take whatever I can get miss Aubrey" he said.
"I see what your doing. That whole hard to get polite boy thingy" I said. "I don't know what you mean. I'm just a humble guy asking a smart, pretty girl to dinner. Is there anything wrong with that?" He said. "Meet me back here at eight tomorrow then Mr.Damien" . "It's a date. I have to run. Until tomorrow miss Aubrey".