Page II - Chapter I

She's hyper, a little bit sleepy, but she knows when to be sweet and when to be serious. Ingrid is a fluffy white kitten waiting for her owner to come back just to wrap her tail around you. "Hannah, I'll be going to work." Mom says. Nana closes the door as she grabs Ingrid and feed her. When I went out of the house I heard someone called my name. "Hann! Hey come here dudette." Someone called my name (nickname) from the garbage can (is it calling me?!). It was Damian, aka Mr. Perfect who lives in the dump, my best friend. "What? Is it about that rat who keeps coming back and eats your stuff." I replied. "Wow, you really do know me! But sadly it's not about that, it's about the pet shop." "The pet shop where I bought Ingrid?" "Exactly!" "What's up with that?" "Lillia said they were closing due to money and stuff." Lillia is the our childhood friend. Her mom is the owner of the shop, so it means I got Ingrid for free :). "Talk to you later. My teacher will be so mad if I came late to classes. Bai!" "Bye Hannah!" 

When I finally reached school I always think that I've reached eight hours of hell. I have no real friends here. Sure there are SOME people who talk to me every morning and accompany me to lunch, but I still don't consider them friends. Friends can be trusted, they can't. Kelly,Fran, and Caitlyn are the people whom I consider as regular friends rather than BFF's. *RING* *RING* The bell goes crazy nuts! "Students,faculties, and teachers, please go to your respective rooms. Thank you very much." The principal shouts (kinda) on his microphone as if no one can hear him if he just spoke moderately.