Ch.2 Q&A

Before we get started I forgot what they look like

Ruby and Jaune wear battle gear or outside the school

As Sinon and Kirito wear the GGO outfit

Ch.2 Q&A

"What?" Is all you said after Kirito say a word that NO ONE USE OVER 200 YEAR. "Tractus, that we come from." Now Ruby begin helping with him, you really don't know what that mean. You then say the word again."What?" You're really confuse. "Maybe he should give some questions before his head hurt." Jaune said. "Yeah, give me a few second before head go atomic bomb." You cool down for a little bit, while drinking Nuka-Cola. "Ok,now here's my question. Where did you get THIS clothes?" You see many clothes and armor before, but not this outfits. "Well at you see this is our battle gear, we wear it during our missions." Kirito expressed. "How about Jaune and Ruby? They're wearing normal clothes." You point at them. "It not a normal clothes, it a battle skirt." Battle skirt? Is Ruby on high right now? You swore you didn't give her chem. Then Jaune come to save your confusion. "Just ignore Ruby, we do wear sometimes when we're not on missions, or school combat test outside or in." There a combat school for teenagers? You seen people in combat like Brotherhood of Steel and New California Republic, NCR for short. But never heard of a school train students for combat, maybe what they here for. "So if all of you train from school, then. Show me your weapons."

If your theory are correct, you wanna see their weapons coming through the pip-boy 3000. "Why? Are you taken away?" Kirito ask carefully, you then answer hopefully it will make since. "My pipboy can recognize the weapon you carry, whatever I touch the pipboy identified the weapon then showing in my screen." They curious about you examine their weapon, Kirito tell you."Give us a minute." You okay giving them time to think, while you wait to give a answer, four of newcomer think if you can trust them."Do you think he can touch our weapons guy?" Sinon said. "I mean WE saved him from the mutants , give us foods, now he going exam our guns?" Sinon giving them a right reason but Ruby give it away. "Well maybe we should ask (Y/N)" Kirito and Jaune try to stop Ruby, but it was too late. "Ruby don't-"HEY (Y/N)!" "Yeah?" You reply. "Is it ok you take our weapons?" three of them facepalm. "What? No, why i would do that? I only look your weapons not taking away." You only give good answer to not taking always, taking a weapon from a dead body IS a good examples."Well, can we trust him?" Jaune ask. "Do you guys agree?" They all nod, then Kirito ask,"Ok, maybe we can trust him, for now. But we still surviving this wasteland got it?" "Got it." Then they all agree trusting you, when they come to you Kirito said to you. "Ok (Y/N), you may exam our weapons, ONLY you don't take our, cause if we do-" Kirito want it a good example of not messing of him and Ruby, and sometime Jaune."Ok I got it, don't get rush on me kid I know exactly what I doing."

"Who want to go first?" Kirito step forward. "Here, maybe you be surprise." He give you a weird metal stic-Wait? A weird metal stick? You swore you see this stick before, you push this-Uh? "Push up the trigger, then it turn on." Kirito helping you "Thank." Then, a purple light coming from metal stick. "It a Photon sword." Kirito said. "Well it actually a Kagemitsu G4, that where me and Kirito broung at the gun show." Sinon expand to you, they really don't know your versions of this weapon. "I gotta say, It a best sword I got ever since th-" before Kirito fisal, you interrupt him. "It a Lightsaber Kirito." Sinon and Kirito that they never heard of a 'Lightsaber'. "Um, it actually a Photon sword (Y/N)." Said Kirito, but you then show him before said anything to him. "Really? Then what it say in my Pipboy?" Kirito and Sinon look at your pipboy if you are wrong. "It obviously a Photo-" before he was finished his word, Kirito look to see a, 'Light Purple Lightsaber.' "What?! How that impossible?! It shouldn't say Photon sword, how come it say Lightsaber?" Sinon confused about this, you then gonna explain to her. "Well Vault-tec knew they going have some weird weapons show to public, so they make sure to have every weapon show in Pipboy." Kirito about to said to you. "Ok, maybe we got it, almost... Care to try it out?" You nod and try out Kirito 'photon' sword. You swing his sword right and left then two handed for full power, finally you spin your body out of nowhere for a full swing attack. You tell him about his sword, "You know Kirito, maybe it too light." "Maybe you don't how to use it." Kirito try to insult you. "Or maybe THAT how people of the wasteland do from left and right." You made a statement of you and the people just swing left and right. "Sorry Ki, it just how people do, I did use it before." "How you get it?" Sinon ask. "There a rumor say he got many lightsaber inside of his house back in Mojave wasteland, after I got it I started used it." You reply. "Then how it turn out?" Kirito ask to you. "Well, let just say I got a hang of it."