London bridge

Joe's POV

To be honest, after Tori came out of the bathroom after ten minutes, and that 'Taylor' dude following her in, I kinda knew something happened.

Before she came out I was on the phone to Poke about the trip to London. We decided we would get them talking to each over and then fly him in just after Christmas, as her present. It was December 6th, so we had a tight schedule to fit this in. I decided I would introduce them when we got to London bridge and I would sort out the plane tickets later.

As I walked to the bridge with Tori on my back singing to her, she lays her head on my shoulder and thanks me. I smile and continue to sing as we  walk to our destination. When I finished the song I decided to just sing the chorus over and over again until we got there. We sat next to the bridge and looked into the water. I scooted closer to Tori and wrapped my arms around her, she leaned into me and we watched the water. Tori got her phone out and tool a picture of the water, I took her phone and took a selfie of us.

"Oh Joe.." she says.

"You better post that on twitter and tag me!" I tell her. I have a personal twitter account that I only have my friends on. She nods and post it tagging me. I unlock my phone and look at her tweet.

@TorisDeathWish: With this cute dude lookin' at this cute view; @JoeWillSaveYou be saving me from lyfe...even at 4am *Insert photos*

we made our twitter names together obviously.

"Awwww, you cawed me coote" I say pinching her checks and then laughing. liked and retweeted the tweet and started to write a reply.

@JoeWillSaveYou:I'll aways be here for u Tee! <3@TorisDeathWish:

Tori gives me a side hug.

"We should probably go back, I've got school soon." she says and we stand up. she hands me my penny board and we skate back. When we get to my house we put the boards in the cupboard and go up stairs. We hug goodbye and then she climbs back to her room.

"Dang" I whisper. I forgot to introduce Tori to Poke. oh well ill do it tomorrow after I've helped her with her homework.

I go onto the twitter app and log out of my private and into my main.

@Tofuugaming: Hey Guyses!

I tweet out. before I could see the relies and talk to my fans. I get a call from Straub.

"Hey Straub, what's up?" I answer.

"Hop on ts mate, there's a meeting!" straub says and ends the call.

okayyy then. I climb out of bed and log into my computer. I open up TeamSpeak and join the meeting room.

*TIME SKIP*

so we had the meeting and we've decided to do a Christmas karaoke on the cube. I'm going to see if Tee will write and perform a song with me....I just need to make sure she doesn't find out that were youtubers...