Choices

Katy's Pov:

I was so scared my mom was in the hospital.  
Niall didn't think to tell me this until after my boyfriend and me broke up so I am more heart broken.

I swear the hospital just called while you were talking to Mark. I would never keep anything like this from you, Niall said.

I hate you never talk to me again, i said. I then wandered off  to call Cassie she would know what to do. 

Cassie I yell into the phone My mother is in the hospital and i dont know what to do. 

Omg, Im so sorry im coming to get you right now.

Thank you i say Niall decided to keep this from me and he is not helping. 

There was a knock at the door and I yelled that it was for me and that i was leaving and i didn't know when i was going to be back. Niall ran up to me and said im sorry i wasn't lying to you but if you dont believe that is fine but please dont stay away too long. 

I sighed and opened the door and left. Cassie unlocked the door and i got in and she drove off. 

Liam's Pov:

I am so unhappy she doesn't believe Niall  and i dont think i will ever see her again. 
Katy is so beautiful if only I could tell her that in person, I thought. Instead I said it out loud.
Good thing Niall wasn't in the room just Louis or I would have gotten beat.