the lads meet mark :(

Katy's pov:

I woke up with a sound of screaming,banging and ... singing. I went down stairs to see what it was all 4 scream singing lads were up.

Morning I cheered when I got into the kitchen.

I got a chorus of morning love, hey, and hi.

I have been thinking about what Niall and I talked about last night. Today we would tell the lads about Mark invite him over and see what they think. If they don't like him I have to break up with him. If they do like him then I can stay with him until Niall says so.

My phone vibrated it was Cassie. I walked away to answer the call.

Girl go on Twitter now. That's all I heard then she hung up.

So I got on twitter and the first thing that showed up was "Is Katy Horan dating her brothers best friend. It was a picture of me and Liam hugging. Paparazzi is so annoying they need to mind there own businesses.

Harry's pov:

Yesterday Liam revealed that he had feelings for Katy well guess what so do I. I am going to date her first. Liam is not ready to date again. Danielle Peazer just broke up with him. But the paparazzi already think that they are dating.

Louis walked in to our room which pulled me out of my thoughts.

Hey Styles are you ok we have been waiting for you to eat and Niall is getting really anxious and crabby. 

ya just a little confused. I said in a quiet whisper so Louis couldn't here me. 

Fine then dont tell me but lets go eat Im starving. Louis said in an angry tone. 

we went to eat and half the food was gone. Louis asked who had eaten it and they all pointed to niall. 

of course it was niall why did I even ask.

There was a knock at the door, no one got up but they all looked at me like I was going to get it. I was already in a bad mood and I didn't want anyone else in the house. I went and opened the door and some random guy was at the door. I looked around trying not to make eye contact with him until Niall walked over. 

What the hell Mark, what are you doing here? Leave now and never come back ever. Niall screamed. 

No Niall dont make him leave, Katy yelled. You may not like him but he is my boyfriend and he can come in my decision not yours. Katy added on. 

A boyfriend she has a boyfriend. Not only was I shocked but so were all the other lads. I was heartbroken she was so beautiful and that guy didn't deserve her. I did I deserved her and I wanted her all to myself. 

Katy's pov:

Niall finally let Mark come inside and sit down. I couldn't let Niall just push him away like that. Niall promised that he would give me time. Then what does he go and do he shoves my boyfriend away. Im pretty nervous the boys seem to like him, but I dont know what they are thinking. 

3 hours later

The boys have talked with Mark for a while and got to know him a little better. Mark needed to go to work so I walked him to the door. 

Goodbye my boo I love you I will call you later, I told him.

You are such a hoe dont call me I dont want to talk now, he said really mad.

I was shocked but I told him ok. Then he slapped me across the face.

I told I didnt want to talk and you did it any ways, he screamed in my face. 

I closed the door and walked away with out saying another word. I tried to cover the redness on my face from being slapped. I walked in the room with the boys and smiled hoping for some good responses. 

What did you think? I asked. 

You already know my opinion Niall said. 

Nope no way you are going to break up with him the next time you see him, Louis said.

The boys agreed. 

Liam and Harry looked at each other and both said that he was not right for me. 

I disappointed I thought they would have liked him but I guess not. I sighed I know they are right and I should break up with him I will do it now.

Another thing, he is abusive, Niall spoke up.

The were shocked and did that noise when you are shocked. Even a greater reason to break up with him they all said. I called him on the phone and told him I needed to talk to him even though he didnt want to talk. I told him that it was over and to never contact me again. I was deleting and blocking his number and transferring schools.

Fine i was going to break up with you anyway. he told me.

I was so relieved that I didnt know what to do. I walked into the other room where the boys where and they all had faces of secrets.