Prologue ;)

" let Nicole go to hell, she never cared about me.... i was just a toy for her . she used me and now when I'm of no use to her, she's throwing me away , I was always the stair for her to become popular , and she got that . But -" he paused and took a deep breath and his eyes darkened as he kept staring at me and continued talking " but you Thea , are different , you understood me , you were there for me when I needed someone to talk to , you never judged me . I know that I've hurt you a lot , but i know that you love me...all I'm asking you is just another chance to prove my love for you. Please Thea , give me this one chance to prove that I love only you but no one else "

Thea Queen

Nicole Evans

Roy Harper

Olivia Anderson

The lives of these people are connected. Thea Queen , the simple but crazy reserved nerd had two best friends, Nicole Evans and Olivia Anderson . Nicole had a boyfriend - Roy harper , who lived in the neighbouring city . when Roy was introduced to Olivia and Thea... he became close to Thea and she acted like their problem solver. But in the mean time they grew attached to each other .

Will this new attraction turn into something more or just disappear like it came ?