My Nightmare

This nightmare has all of Matty's (my boyfriend) friends and all of my friends. Everyone was having fun till Megan (Matty's sister) playfully pushed me and I fell to the ground laughing then Matty hits me on the head with his bag  twice as a joke then I hit his leg for a joke. 

Then it takes a turn for the worst he turns and walks away from everyone, I go after him however when i found him I tried to explain that it was just a joke. He then turns and gives me this pissed off disgusted look  and said right to my face "save it bitch I'm tired of hearing these excuses all you've ever done is hurt me and try to tell me that it was a joke you pathetic dumb cow." Confused and hurt I fell to my knees with tears in my eyes then I looked up at Matty who now had a face of betrayal, pissed off and disgust he was pushing me closer and closer to a flight of stares. When we got to the edge he smiles and said " I'l see you in hell ugly tramp oh and by the way I never loved you" and with one final push I was falling down the flight of stares.  As I was falling I heard Matty's voice his tone was the same tone he used when he told me " I love you" but he said "go die bitch" over and over it was never-ending. Before I was pushed I said to Matty " I love you and I'm so very sorry for hurting you but no matter what you'l always hold a special place in my heart Matty.....goodbye". Finally I hit the ground....and was dead with one final tear falling from my eye Matty left a note by me saying "I'l always hate you from Matthew" and he walked off without looking back and all that was left was my dead body.

                                                                               The End Of My Nightmare