11-12 AM day one

Hey guys this fan fic will go by days and I will update each day hopefully depending on how many reads I get hope you guys enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You entered The pizzeria parking lot and you immediately got a struck of fear remembering what happen when you were a young child

Flashback *****

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y,N!!!!" Your friends said squealing happily, you happily replied, "thanks guys and hugged your foxy plush" you looked at your friends holding their plushy and the rest of the day you visit foxy the pirate at pirates cove, you look over to see a young boy,maybe a little under a year older than you, go by foxy and you followed trying to make a new friend,you poked the boy and started a conversation. "Hey! You like foxy too!?" You said happily he turned around " yeah! You do too?,foxy is my favorite captain ever!" He turned back around and all of a sudden you saw horror right before your eyes,foxy your favorite animatronic bit the boys frontal lobe clear off, and laughed darkly,you ran for help and cried "HELP HIM A BOY HAS GOTTEN BITTEN!!" You ran to your mommy and she followed you to the boy,his mother followed "MY BABY NOOO HELP HIM CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!! MY BABY BOY NOOOO!!!! DONT LEAVE MEEEE!!!
End of flashback*****
You shivered in fear remembering what happened that day,you sigh "let his soul rest in peace..." You then walked inside the Pizzeria,looked around then walked right into the office . You walked up to a man with a cigar in his mouth "H-hello I'm Y,N I'm the new night guard d-do you know where my partner for the shift is?" The man took his cigar out of his mouth "you mean mike? He's in the other office" you looked at him confused "some one works in here too?" He chuckled "I'm the boss,I do checks and bills and keep this place in order" you felt extremely stupid "oh sorry I-I d-did not know..." He looked at you in wonder "why are you sorry even my best workers did not know,honestly I get it a lot,anyway here's your uniform I'll lead you to the other office,when your done" you nodded "okay thank you" you went to the bathroom and got dressed,then you walked back to the boss's office "I'm done sir" he got up from his seat and walked you to the other office "just in time...its 12:AM" the man in the office looked at you from the office window "this is Mike he can be a dick but in general is very kind" you raised your hand slightly to wave hello "hello" you chirped,he waved back "hey sup?" You sat down next to him "not much just getting to know this place a little better", "that's cool" mike replied he picked up two tablets one said mike one said Y,N "so basically these are cameras used to monitor the pizzeria,these are doors,as you know, we only close them in emergency situations or the power of the whole pizzeria will go out,and that ain't fun" you listened carefully "okay thanks" "it's 1:00 Am were doing good Y,N just make sure not to use the camera too for too long because that uses power also..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1:00AM is coming today don't worry lol anyway hope you enjoyed 12:00am