2:00Am

Hey guys I'm back sorry for the long wait but here it is! By the way follow me on Instagram at akariyishimoto145!

Mike POV
"Sooooo how ya doing cause I'm bored" I said laughing a bit trying to start a conversation,she looked at me and laughed "I'm bored too hehe" she looks so cute when she laughs "when do we go on break?" Y,N said with a curious glare "at two thirty we will go on break but be careful, the animatronics are still active and might attack," her eyes widened "  I hope they won't attack, and who will take over the shift for us?" I  looked outside the office "don't worry I'll protect you,nothing will get you, the purple dude and Jeremy will take over" she made a O like motion with her mouth "when does break end?" She said,she has so many questions, it's adorable hehe "well,it ends at 3:00 AM ,is there anywhere you'd like to go? Like a coffee shop?, or a late night grocery store trip hehe" she smiled "whatever's good for you,I'm fine with,but I do like coffee"  "you like coffee too?"her H/C hair bounced as she nodded " coffee shop it is then" I said to her,then her face soon lit up with joy "okay" RIINNGGG RIINNGGG RRIIINNGGG "welp it's two thirty it's coffee time" "yay" Y,N giggled, she is so cute when she laughs I thought as I got my keys.

At Starbucks
REGULAR POV
"Hello Mike how may I help you two tonight ,or should I say this morning hehehe" the waitress smiled "yeah I'd like one (favorite drink)Mike said smiling "and how about you ma'am "I'd like the same please" Y,N said shyly "coming right up!"
"I did not know you liked (favorite drink) too!? That's really cool!" You said looking at Mike,"yeah" hehe
"So how's life?" you said looking at mike resting his elbows on the table
"Eh,could be better, I mean now that doll left me I have a lot more time to think" he sighed and looked at you with a slight frown "why did she break up with you?" You said with a frown,"well...doll is a little bit of a control freak and she didn't like me working so late....she was afraid I'd cheat on her,which id honestly never do, but she tried everything in her power to catch me cheating and one night.....let's just say I got a little drunk and a shitty girl, I mean she wasn't even fucking pretty either, started to make out with me and doll saw this and instantly kicked my ass out of her apartment.....and the whole reason I got this fucked up job in the first place was so I could buy her an engagement ring I've been saving up for....I mean I feel terrible that it happened but it WAS NOT my fault at all, I mean I had like 4 drinks. So I was pretty out of it,to be quite honest." Mike sighed while taking a sip of his (favorite drink) "wow-ie what a day that must've been" Y,N said feeling a bit sorry for him "yeah....but hey, there are more fish in the sea right!?" He said motioning a thumbs up, Y,N gave a thumbs up back and simply stated "uh huh"
Mike's phone when off, "well I guess its 3:00 we should be on are way to hell" mike said laughing,you stood there still feeling bad for mike,