Chapter 1

Like her usual everyday morning, Elizabeth Bunst woke up at exactly 7:00 in the morning. After yawning and stretching on the bed. She walked quickly to the kitchen, she poured herself a cup of coffee, walked to the fridge, and took whatever was left to cook out. When I finished eating breakfast, I heard the bedroom door open. Shocked, I slowly walked towards my bedroom and saw Samantha, my roomate, digging through my drawer.

"And what do you think your doing?" I asked walking towards her

"Looking for a comb" she answered with a nervous voice, and she started fidgeting with her fingers so I immediately knew she was lying.

"What are you hiding from me?" I asked again trying to push the truth out of her

"Okay! Okay! I took some lipstick and lost it, now I'm trying to look for it!" she said rubbing the back of her neck

"You're a really bad liar you know that, oh, and buy me a new lipstick" I said as I walked into the bathroom, took a shower, and changed into my work clothes. Leaving the apartment, I went to the parking lot and drove to work.

----

Putting my fingertip on the very high-tech lock, if-I-do-say-so-myself. Slipped on my lab coat, and picked up the lab tests from Steve. 

These are all wrong! Grunting in frustration, while looking into the microscope. I have scanned at least fifty and none of them were right. 

Checking the microscope again, I felt like God gave me what I asked for. The DNA cell was right! I ran it through some computer scans to make sure I was right. And it turns out, I was. I need tell the board of directors tomorrow. 

Leaving work early, well, anyway my work is done here. I sped off to Starbucks and just sat there for half of the afternoon drinking coffee.

But little did I know, something weird is going to happen soon.

-----

Hey guys! What do you think of my writing? Sorry if it's bad, it's my first story! The Harry scenes will come in the next few chapters. So please be patient and bare with me. Thanks!