Romeo x Wendy (Rowen)

-Romeo's P.O.V.-

Just another day at Fairy Tail. Fights all around. It's not really that surprising or stressful anymore actually. Of course, Natsu-nii just had to start the fight himself. About everyone (or about every guy) had joined in on the fight. I was sitting at the bar with Mira-nee and Erza-nee talking about how fighting is just too normal in our guild. Especially with each other... "Well then that wouldn't make us Fairy Tail, would it?" Mira-nee giggled while cleaning out some of the mugs. "But they oughta know limits...." Erza-nee monotonously said while eating her strawberry cake.

Mugs, chairs, tables, bottles, and even guild members were being thrown here and there by each other. "WHY DON'T YOU SETTLE THIS LIKE MEN?" Elfman-nii complained to Natsu-nii and Gray-nii. All of a sudden, Natsu-nii kicked Elfman-nii in the stomach and proclaimed "I TOLD YOU TO BUTT OUT OF THIS!!!" while he was breathing fire everywhere. They just don't learn...

Then things took a turn for the worse when someone accidentally threw a table at the back of Erza's head, causing the table to break into two. "They're dead now..." I say in fear to Mira-nee. "They're really gonna have a fight now..." Mira-nee said with a sweatdrop next to her head.

"You guys..." Erza-nee muttered. She then jumped out of her chair and yelled "STOP FIGHTING NOW!!!" But she joined the fight with them.... "Isn't she supposed to break up the fight?" I ask with a sweatdrop. Mira-nee just giggled and little. "That's Erza for you."

Not surprising that their way of breaking up a fight is with fighting. Now THAT'S compromise. I sigh and take a sip from my water. They really are hopeless. I looked over to a table that seems to not be taking part in the fight. Then again, the table is filled with girls. Of course they wouldn't be taking part in it. I see it's Wendy with Lucy-nee, Levy-nee, Lisanna-nee, Cana-nee, and Juvia-nee. They're just laughing away at their conversation. My sight gets stuck on Wendy, laughing cutely. Thank goodness she didn't see me looking at her.

I figured Mira-nee saw me looking in Wendy's direction. She nudged my arm with her elbow and winked at me. "So Wendy, huh?" Mira-nee giggled. "W-What?! No!" I protest. I can feel my face getting warmer. "Uh huh...." Mira-nee said. "That's what they ALL say." She smirked. "It's just that her pigtail is messed up and she needs to fix it, is all!" "Oh okay Romeo. Whatever you say." I sigh. I don't think of Wendy like that. She's just a friend, and that's that.

I then take another sip of my water and continue my talk with Mira-nee.

-Wendy's P.O.V.-

"-And then, she goes OVER the trash can, INTO the living room, and ONTO the stairs." Cana-san said laughing. All of us were laughing at Cana-san's story. I sure do like it when they tell stories like this. "Whoa!" I hear Mirajane-san yell. I glance over at what happened. They threw ANOTHER table in that direction. This time, it missed Mirajane-san by just a little. I then saw Romeo-kun wide eyed from that surprise. "Are you okay Mira-nee?" He asked Mirajane-san. She then assured him that she's fine and went back to cleaning some mugs. She's too used to the fights, huh?

"Ooh!" Lucy-san squealed. "Wendy-chan's got her eye on someone" Levy-san slyly said. "Huh?" I asked them. What are they talking about? "We saw you look in Romeo's direction" Cana said while holding onto her barrel of wine. My face got hot. "N-no! I was worried about Mirajane-san!" I protest to them. "Oh really?" Lucy-san said and pointed towards the bar.

I look back at Mirajane-san and Romeo-kun. I couldn't make out what they were saying because of how loud the fight has gotten just now. Mirajane-san was telling Romeo-kun something and all of a sudden his face turned a shade of red. What are they talking about? Then, Mirajane-san pointed at me and Romeo-kun met my gaze. He turned even a deeper shade of red and quickly looked away. I, myself, felt my face getting hotter.