Trying to make it

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP" I yelled in to Paige's ear. Oh I almost for let me introduce my self, I'm Kayla. I'm 19 years old living in the big apple. I live right out Side park avenue, working for minimum wage at the car dealer ship about 5 blocks down from where I live. I share a apparent with 4 of my best friends: Paige , the best dancer of all five girls. She has perfectly strait golden blolnd hair. Every week she attendes jorrery ballet. Her parents got divorced at A very young age and expresses her feeling through dance. She also has gorgeous blue eyes and is 5'4 is height. Elle, she the dramatic one... The funny/cometic one. She has brown curly hiar , with brown eyes. She moved from Floridia then came to Oregon where the whole story starts. Sidney was one of those girls who went through a lot when she was a kid. She has long dirty blonde hair. Also, she has colored braces with a love for music. Then there's Sidney she's the sporty one... That friend that "choaches" us and I don't know where we would be without her. Now one with the day. I was so eager to get everyone one up. It was becuase it was Monday and the best one ever. All 4 us Piage, Elle, Sidney and myself, we're trying out for Little shop of Hoar's the musical. We all dreamed of this week day sense the first day we all met.

We all met about 13 years ago in a community theatre up Oregon. Are acting coaches name was Kerrie M. She wasn't the best one but she made 5 beautiful friendships.

When we were all in third grade we all went to the same school, Laker Elementary

School. Paige and Sidney's parents were both going through dreadful divorces so it was hard for there moms to pay for the dance and acting classes. Both girls had to drop out.

By 4th grade Paige mother managed to get back one her feet so Paige started the classes agian but got rusty in all 3 acts: singing, dancing, and of course acting, but learned very fast.

Sidney on the other hand was living in a one room apartment with her mother and brother. All three of the family members had to get a job. Sidney dog sit every twesday, friday, and Sunday. Her brother tom worked at a home town grocery store and the mom working at a banner company.

5th grade: Sidney's family made to work out so the Sidney could make the lessons.

Off to middle school... Middle school was very hormonal I Have to say. Are friendships kind of took some turns, Sidney was in the geek "click", Paige and Sophie where the kind of kids who would write there essays on hot boys and making out w/ them. Elle and I where the goodie to shoes of the grade and got bullied a lot for it.