Chapter 3

When every body woke from there slopber we went to the kitchen and started to make some regs and bacon. We always did the same routine, Paige cooked the food, Elle cleaned up the place, and we would switch every 3 days or so.

Has for I went to change into a light purple spring dress right above my knees with a white blose over the top. When dressed i started to put my make up one, it was always the same old stuff bronzer, then blush,with mascara, and eye pencil with a light red lipstick and a tint golden brown eye shadow. We all had different styles of make we liked to wear so there was a lot of makeup in that bathroom.

Additions weren't till 4:30 pm so we had a little girl time around park avenue. We went shopping of course! We dieceded to go to a nice salad/soup cafe just down the avenue wonce we were down.

" I have to say it was die lite ful spending the day shopping with you girls!" Sidney said while munching on her clam chowder.

After we were done we all started to head down to the radio city music hall ( we're additions toke place). When I walked in there I hade to say there were a lot of actresses trying to get in, then they called Paige in...

______________________________

Hope you like so far give me comment if u like it, also remember to vote like a read thanks!!!!