Chapter 4

Treasure POV

I was getting ready for dinner tonight. Daddy said we had guests coming over, so I gotta dress to impress apparently. I just got finished taking a shower, so I was smelling real good. When I was drying my hair, my mind started wandering. What happens after I get the empire? Will I be able to handle it? I just dont know. I swear this shit stressful. I was lotioning up with my towel still around me. I dont know why but something told me to keep it on a little longer. Probably not nothing important. After I completely covered myself in cocoa butter, cause real niggas use cocoa butter, I started on my hair. Right when I was about to start, I heard someone clear their throat. I aint gone lie, that scared the shit out me. I turned around to see that Kilo nigga. The fuck? "Fuck you doing here?" I semi yelled. He looked like he was in a trance. The hell wrong with him? I then realized I was still in my towel.

I clapped my hands real loud and snapped him out of it. He shook his head and just looked at me. "Fuck is you doing here?"He asked. I wanted to choke the good lord jesus out this man. But I kept my composure. I just pinched the bridge of my nose. For someone in the game, he was really stupid. "Nigga I already asked you that!" He walked funny in my room and closed the door behind him. I stood there and crossed my arms waiting for my answer. I knew this nigga wasnt stupid enough to break in so...why he here? And how he get in here?

"Look i'm a drug lord okay?" I couldnt help but burst into laughter. Drug lord? Yea right. He glared at me but I continued laughing. I swear anybody can make it to the top now a days. I almost fell on the floor having a ball. I finally calmed down to see Kilo turning red outta anger. I aint gone lie, that made me do a mental double take. He got up and walked towards me. I just stood there with my arms crossed. He might be a kingpin but he dont scare me. Sorry. He probably a fake ass nigga just claiming a gang that aint got nothing to do with him. Nigga please. He approached me and outta nowhere he snatches me by my waist. Because of my nigga instincts, I started beating him in his chest. Unfortunately, that nigga aint budge not a damn inches. The disappointment.

Author POV

Treasure was still trying to beat her way from Kilo's grip, but he did nothing but tighten his grip. Treasure then, outta frustration, she swings accidentally hitting Kilo dead in his jaw. It broke the grip, and made him stumble back. Once he collected himself, he glared at Treasure before snatching her in the same grip he did earlier. She refused to fight back after what she just caused. Kilo pinned her against the wall and picked her up, placing her legs on his shoulder and her back on the wall. Treasure gasped but immediately calmed down. "Try not to make any noise" He said playing with her towel. "What are you-" She couldnt even finish the sentence. Kilo stuck two fingers inside her. Her low moans and gasps filled the room. He pulled his fingers out of her causing her to get heated. "Kilo-" Damn. Kilo stay cutting her ass off. He replaced his fingers with something much bigger. His tongue.

Treasure POV

Oh shit.

Oh my god!

Right there.

I'm bouta...

"AHHHH!" I squealed as I released my juices all over his tongue. He looked up at me and smirked. "How that feel?" He asked still holding me up on his shoulders. I couldn't even speak. Right when he was about to let me down.....

"Damn Gabby you ready?" Said Passion walking in on me and Kilo. She paused and looked at Kilo and back at me. The fact I just got eaten out by him made the situation worst. "Well damn" Passion said smirking at us. We just flashed an innocent smile. "Don't worry I won't tell shhh" She said laughing and walking out the door. I just heavily sighed as he let me down only to fall back to the ground. Ugh why is he so good at this? "My bad ma" He said walking out without even helping me get up. The fuck? I pulled myself up and slowly walked to my bed. I don't even feel like going to dinner anymore. About 10 seconds after he left, Passion replaced his place in my room. She looked at me with the same anticipation as a toddler in a candy store. "What?" I asked frustrated about what just happened. I let my guard down and ended up....getting head. Not too bad. "How was it?" She asked jumping on my bed and scooting next to me. I just gave her a sideways glance and sighed. "Amazing girl" I said smiling at her. She squealed and hugged me. Damn. All this for getting ate out? "But get ready before ya dad get suspicious" She said getting up and going back to her room to finish her process. She closed the door behind her as I got up and took another shower since Kilo dirtied my ass back up. After I was done with that, I dried myself and my hair leaving it in its natural curly form.

I grabbed my best formal dress and slipped it on. I adjusted the dress just the way I liked it. It was a red, color of passion, halter top dress that touched the floor. I grabbed some gold jewelry and started finishing my look with that. He won't know what hit him. I took one last look in the mirror and applied some red lipstick. Wanna fuck with me? I'll show you who top bitch!

Kilo POV

I smirked at myself in victory. I know y'all wondering what happened. Well when she hit me, I ain't gone lie. I wanted to hit her ass back but I'm in her house. That's mad disrespect but I had to get my frustrations out someway. Soo I took it out on her pussy...with my tongue. No big deal. I'll tell ya this, she taste sweet as fuck. Had a nigga drooling over that shit. I just walked back downstairs to see them niggas still on the couch watching the game. I just walked in the kitchen to see dinner was almost ready. I ain't gone lie that shit looked good. As I walked back to the living room, I saw Treasure and her friend walking down the stairs in their dresses. Oh my damn. "You look beautiful baby girl" Insomniac said smiling at Treasure. Baby girl ?! Uh the fuck going on here? I just crossed my arms and leaned on the wall, wanting to see where this was going.

"Thanks daddy" She said hugging him smiling as bright as can be. Her smile. Damn. Wait wait wait. Hold the fuck up! "Daddy?" I accidentally said out loud causing heads to turn my way. I was wondering why she was here! I thought she was just one of his hoes or something. But then again, you don't take a hoe to dinner. Where they do that at? Insomniac sent a suspicious glare, but after a minute, soften. "Yea this is my little girl Treasure, Treasure this is my friend Killer" Oh no. Her eyes widened and she let out a small gasp. But you was laughing at me earlier though? I just smirked at her walking up to her. "Nice to meet you" I said sticking out my hand for a shake. She slowly but surely met my hand with hers, engaging in a handshake. She just walked by me, shaking her head. Must've heard bout me. Well who hasn't?

{At Dinner}

Passion POV

Everyone was at the dinner table eating their meals. I think everyone but Insomniac could feel the tension between Treasure and her sex slave. Lol. But in all realness, they kept sneaking quick glances at each other throughout the whole dinner. Well damn. I just shrugged it off. They grown, they should know how to solve they own damn problems. While I was eating, I felt someone's hand rubbing on my thigh. I looked at the hand and followed the arms only to see Truth smirking like he slick. I smirked back and put my fork down. I slid my hand under the table rubbing his thigh back. His smirk grew bigger till I made a swift move and grabbed his stuff. Hard. I heard him let out a small wince from the pain I was inflicting onto his jewels. "Touch me again you will miss them" I said releasing his manhood and continuing to eat my food. He then excused himself only to reveal the boner he encountered during my little warning. I smacked my teeth in disbelief. Who likes getting their balls gripped? I mentally face palmed my self. Every nigga with a dick bitch. He then came back after what seemed like 5 minutes boner free. "So you bust in 5 minutes? Cute" I whispered while he was sitting down. "That's because I was thinking bout that ass in that tight dress" he said whispering in my ear licking my earlobe. That sent chills down my spine. I looked back at him smirking. I just silently scoffed and continued my food. I'll be damned if I pull what Treasure and ole dude did back upstairs. Not today bitch!