What are we?

Serena's POV

29 September 2014

The guys was home for the break it's about 1 month then they have to go on tour again. My babies are 3 months old and is still healthy. Me and Luke, well let me just say we're on the more friendly side. We're not a couple.

I was sitting in the living room watching tv while the twins are asleep. "Hey Serena." Luke said sitting next to me "Hello there." I said smiling, "Do you wanna watch a-" he was interrupted by the baby monitor signaling that the twins are awake.

I quickly walked to the stairs and made it up to my room. I walked in and it was only Tristan who cried, I picked him up and sat on my bed with him. I felt his nappy and it was full, I put him on my bed and place pillows around him. I got a nappy and changed him, "Who's a happy baby boy now?" I asked kissing the top of his head and he gave me a toothless smile. I held him with my one arm and got the dirty nappy, I went down stairs and into the kitchen then walked outside to throw it in the dustpan, yes we have one outside. 

I walked back in and into the living room, I put Tristan in his bouncy chair and sit down on the couch. Luke was still sitting in the same spot, "Yes we can watch a movie." I said knowing what he wanted to ask when I went to get Tristan.  Luke smiled and got up to get a movie, he put the movie disc into the DVD player and the movie started.

I heard a soft cry and looked at Luke, "Would you please go and get McKenzie and feel if her nappy is still dry, if not please change it." I asked and he nodded getting up. I watched the movie and it's a Disney movie, I love Disney movies.

A few minutes later Lule walked into the room with McKenzie in his arms. "Where can I put her?" He asked "Put her in the bouncy chair please." I said and he did it.

He came and sat next to me so I cuddled into him, his arm snaked around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

The movie was in the middle when Luke all of a sudden, turned my head so that I can look him in the eyes. He was coming closer to me and looked at my lips then back up at my eyes, I could feel his lips touching mine but we weren't kissing.

"I can't do it anymore" he said and his lips crashed against mine, I kissed back and my lips moved in sync with his soft ones.

This kiss wasn't like those kisses in the movies with tongue and stuff like that. This kiss was perfect, no tongue, just pure love.

While we kissed it felf like fireworks going off inside of me, no, more then that.

"Ughm." Someone cleared their throat behind us, we quickly break away and look at who was interrupting us. "I knew it!" Liz said and laughed at our shocked expressions we have on our faces.

"Mom!" Luke whined "What?" Liz asked him with a small smirk. "I knew you two would head off." Liz said while smiling.

"Mom we're friends nothing more, it was just a 'in the moment thing'" Luke said and Liz looked at my pained expression and then to Luke who as no emotion showing on his face, she nodded and took the twins from their bouncy chairs and walked away with them.

Luke turned back to me and smiled "About that-" Luke said but I interrupted him. "No Luke you listen to me now. What are we?" I asked him.

"We're friends of course." He said smiling at me coming closer to me but I pushed him away. "No Luke. What the hell is this thing between us?" I asked and his eyes widen.

"Oh, we're friends with benefits if you want to put it that way." He said still sitting in his spot. At least the twins were with Liz so they can't be upset by this commotion

"Luke I'm sorry but I can't go on like this. It's hurting me to know that with all that's going on with the two of us, you see me as 'just a friend who you can go to and kiss and flirt with all the time'. I'm sick of that Luke, it's just hurting me and I don't want that. I already figured out what I want, so I think it's time you figure out what you want." I said while tears were streaming down my cheeks.

I quickly stood up and just as I passsd by Luke, he grabbed my wrist "Serena wait." He said and I looked down at him "Luke just leave me alone please." I said, more tears were running down my cheeks and I couldn't hold them back.

"I'm-" he started and his grip tightened around my wrist. "LUKE! LET GO, YOU'RE HURTING ME!" I yelled.  Liz came running towards us and saw me crying while I struggled to get Luke's grip of off me.

"Luke Robert Hemmings! Let her go this instant, you're hurting her!" Liz said in a very angry voice. Luke let my arm go and I ran to my room.

I laid on my bed crying, I looked at the bruise I have on my wrist and just looked away again. How could I be so stupid? How could I have ever thought that the Luke Hemmings would love me for who I am. I don't even know why the guys are so friendly with me.

Maby I should just go back to my mom and forget everything that had ever happened here. I quickly stood up and went to my closet, I grabbed my two suitcases and threw them open on my bed.

I grabbed my clothes that was in my closet and piled them in my suitcase.  I zipped it shut and got my babies clothes and put them all into the other one. I got some of my other belongings and piled them into the suitcase too. I zipped it shut and got the twins ready.

I put some nappies and clothing and other needy stuff into their nappy bag. I pulled my laptop out from under the bed and shut it on, I quickly went on the Internet and bought 3 tickets back to South Africa. I grabbed my phone and dialled a taxi.

I pulled my suitcases down the stairs and to the front door and put them down there. I put the twins' nappy bag there too.

"Serena?" Liz asked as she came around the corner. "I'm sorry Liz but I can't stay here anymore, it's really too much for me and I don't want to get hurt again." I said with a stray tear leaving my eye. "It's okay Serena, I understand. Come with me so I can wrap that bruise up for you." She said and I nodded.

She wrapped it and then looked me in the eyes "Promise me that you'll come and visit us again." She asked "I promise Liz. Thank you for everything, I really appreciate it." I said hugging her.

Wr heard a hoot outside and Liz helped me with the bags as I went to het the twins.

I climbed into the taxi and waved goodbye to Liz.

Liz's POV

"Luke go to the airport and stop her from getting on that flight. I know you like her so please just put everything behind you and go save your relationship." I said over the phone.

"Mom she doesn't even like me back and we weren't dating or anything." Luke sighed.

"Listen Luke, Serena was really hurt over this and you should have seen her face when you said you and here were just friends. She likes you and ypu just throw everything away. Go and get your girl." I said to my son and hung up.

I really like having her and the twins around and I won't stand the fact that she's going back home because of what Luke has done to her.

Luke's POV

"Hurry guys please!" I yelled, Calum was driving as fast as he could to the airport.

I really need to get Serena back!