Chalk One Up to Supermarkets

Hate fucking was quite possibly the best type of sex that Aria found herself doing as often as she could. She didn't care who did what, who the hell put what where, as long as she was screaming and grabbing onto something, she was more than content.

"Mmm...take it bitch." the boy's pretty Irish accent dripped want into her ear. 

It probably wasn't the best idea to just meet strangers in clubs, and bars, and occasionally supermarkets, and pick fights with them. Maybe it was the accent that made her make this decision, or maybe it was the way he told her to go fuck off in the parking lot, but either way, he was ramming into her from behind and she couldn't care less.

 "Shut up. Harder." she hissed at him. To that response, he grabbed her ass and obliged. 

"I'm gonna-I'm gonna-" The guy pulled out and grunted against her back. She took a wild guess and decided the fun was over, so she pushed herself up from the van floor and laid in the back seat, slowly pulling her panties up.  "Oh darling, that was magical." Aria chuckled and pulled up her leggings. 

"Mmm...nice job sounding like a leprechaun." The Irishman smacked her ass again and reached for her hand. "Too bad your mouth isn't as sweet as your pussy."

He pulled her hand to his lips and kissed it. "You ever need a bit of a romp in any grocery store, you let me know, lass." 

She smiled at him. "Thanks...uhh..."

 He chuckled. "Cassidy."

 Aria nodded and opened the door of her transit. "Get out of here, piàoliang." He backed up slowly after jumping out of the van, seeming as if he wanted something else. She gave him a quizzical look. "You okay?" He seemed a little confused. 

"What's your name, lass? I can't just fuck a girl and not know 'er name. It's not right." 

She chuckled again, flipping her hair to one side as she did. "It's Aria." She then closed the van door without another word. Cassidy stood there, a little taken aback from the little words this girl spoke, then shrugged his shoulders and walked away. She pulled on her boots and climbed to the driver's seat and turned the ignition.

The market was only a highway's trip away from her apartment, so it only took a few minutes for her to drive and park in her driveway. "Harly! Groceries!" The door swung open and Harly stepped out, tying back his braids into a large bun. 

"I was wondering when you were coming back, Aria! It doesn't take that long to get some chicken and mangoes!" Aria opened the trunk and gave her roommate a sultry smirk. He narrowed his eyes at her in uncertainty, and then they quickly widened. 

"You bitch! You got dick at the fucking supermarket, didn't you?!" A laugh escaped her mouth before she nodded enthusiastically. "I cannot believe-did you know him?!"

Aria shook her head. "Nope. We started a fight in the aisle and I liked his accent so I just got him." Harly covered his mouth and whistled, then moved closer to her and squeezed her face.

"Ari, you little slut, I am so proud of you." Aria stuck her tongue out at him. "Did you even know his name?" At that statement, she stopped and smirked, and grabbed a bag. 

"His name was Cassidy." Harly helped her get the rest and closed the trunk. "He was just an Irish guy. I don't plan to...see him again."

Harly opened the front door for her and then followed behind. "No one is judging you for this Aria. Certainly not me. I'm quite...proud. Ten guys in the past two months." He feigned sobs. Aria elbowed him and put away everything.

"I don't want serious, Harly. You know that. It'll go nowhere." Harly waved her off.

"Yes, yes. I know you're too cool for commitment. You've explained this, I knocked out a few kids who didn't understand that, got one of their numbers, and that's that." Aria nodded and sat down on the couch.

She had moved to Rawcliffe only a year ago, dependent on her photography job getting her by while she finished school. She was lucky enough to meet Harly, who was not only more than welcome to room with her, but shared her feelings of new places, and was able to help her with English. He had only moved from America three years ago, and when his ex-boyfriend kicked him out, he managed to rekindle old flames to score a nice apartment in this town. By flames, he meant his very religious parents. They had money, and his father had partners in Britain that agreed to find him board.

Aria, on the other hand, was more privileged. Moving from Qingdao, she had supportive parents, helpful friends, and adequate online schooling. She just had an adventurous heart and she was impatient and she wanted to get her degree so she wouldn't have to survive on the amount of attention her blog got.

However, with a very clear outlook on where her life was headed, relationships weren't a good direction. She didn't want the connection, she didn't want the monogamy, and she didn't care. Dick wasn't good enough to stay the night. She preferred it that way.

Nothing would change that.