Welcome to Sky Labyrinth Academy! [ intro #1 ]

Sky Lybyrinth Academy is the best all-girl school of the country, all of their alumni and graduates are women who is very successful and their names are known to the public, Now let me Introduce the Queens!

The Queens are girls who recieve special treatment from the school because they are the best among the rest, they belong to the top class, the class of special A students,

-Park Minyoung

Park Minyoung is the Queen's leader, the Student council President, and is the girl who swept all the first places in acdemic competition that she joins, very pretty as described by many, the reason why she earned the nickname "The Gorgeous Brain of the Queens" beware though, she's really sarcastic and loves to retort to someone whom she's annoyed with, so you better not test her bad side.

-Park Eunrim

Park Eunrim is the oldest member of the Queens but the most beautiful, she's dubbed as the mother of the group because of caring and naggy attitude, she looks very fragile but is very dangerous, all men is head over heels for her, maybe that's the main reason why she was named "The Lovely Red Rose of the Queens" , like a Rose that is very beautiful and looks fragile, its scent allures you and once you touch it, there are throns that is ready to prick you. She is the Student council Secretary.

-Kim Minjoo

Park Minjoo is the Student council Treasurer, the girl who has the biggest passion for music out of all the members of the group, very good at basketball and has a porcelain white skin, her beauty is like of a Princess but she has a mouth that shoots bullets of disses if she wants to. " The Sleeping Beast in a Beauty" is what people call her, it describes her beastly attitude behind her innocent face.

Soo Heejung

Soo Heejung is the Queens' best dancer and has the most flaxible body out of the group,she is very optimistic, talkative, and happy-go-lucky but don't rely on that because once she's serious, she becomes your living nightmare, she's quite boyish and loves hiphop and her beauty is also top notch, people call her " The Queens' Dancing Goddes" , she is the Student council Buisness Manager.

-Kim Nahyul

Kim Nahyul is the sexiest, hottest but the most bitter member of the Queens, she's one of the moodmaker of the group but she's quite moody herself, she loves fashion and spends all her free time on the mall, she despises cassanovas and flirts earning her the nickname of "The Hot Bitter Fashionista", She is the President of the sports clubs, meaning all sports clubs are under her management.

-Lee Jinhee

Lee Jinhee is the coldest but the weirdest member of the Queens, she always have her own little world but despite that she is one of the smartest students of the group, in fact she is one of the top 3 honor students of the Queens, she's mysterious and always changes her facial expressions, blank face being the most famous one, she's also one of the most prettiest girls of the Queens that's why she was dubbed as "The Mysterious Lovely Weirdo" , she is the Academic clubs President, meaning all academic clubs are under her management.

-Lee Kazumi

Lee Kazumi is the youngest or the maknae of the Queens,she's also the most talented girl in the school because she can almost do anything, her beauty is also not a joke and she is blackbelter in karate,she really likes sweets and loves to do aegyo which she uses as an ultimate weapon to make her unnies follow her, even though she can manage to defend herself physically, she's really sensitive towards her own feelings that's why her unnies tend to be overprotective towards her, dare to hurt their maknae's feelings and you'll face the wrath of her six unnies, she is Jinhee's younger sister and she was tittled as "The Queens' Precious Jewel" She is the President of the Music Clubs meaning all music clubs are under her management.

These seven girls got the talents and brains, not to mention, the beauty to be part of Sky Labyrinth Academy's Queens, their buliding and dorm are seperated from the normal students, they also recieve free food from the cafeteria meaning they don't need to pay , the best teachers, including the Principal, are the one'ss who personally teach them and they recieve the best facilities, their uniforms also differ to indicate that thry belong to the Special A class. They carry the biggest responsibilities that a student can because they are the pride of their school.

Now that you kow about Sky Labyrinth Academy, I will introduce to you next the Knight Juvenile Academy, Sky Labyrinth Academy's counterpart

-----------------------------------

Ayan ang introduction sa girls next naman ang Bangtan, hindi lahat ng info nandito though, meron pa silang secrets and hidden personalities na which malalaman niyo throughout the story,

Don't forget to vote and comment <3