Updated Version

So this story was a starter for me on Wattpad so it probably isn't the best but I have improved my writing and grammar and all that stuff. So I made a updated version of this story that follows the series of episodes so it is easier to follow along too. Please give it a look because I personally think it is better but that's my opinion.

It's called Just Breathe and it does still follow the same story line-ish but not really. 

Here's the summary:

As a little girl she always wanted a fairy tale but all that changed when her om and dad started ti fight, a lot at that. After her mom and dad decided to split up she went with her dad to Tennessee and her brother Scott stayed in Beacon Hills, California. As she was growing up she seen couples and the love they shared but she never believed in love since she was a little girl. When she was about to start college she dad got sick with Cancer that he was hiding for her for three years and finally he got so sick he didn't make it, she was crushed and cried for weeks. About three months after his death Annabell- Marie decided she would go back to her mother and stay with her before going to college. Through the years she was in contact with her mom and her brother Scott because she told Scott the day she left she wouldn't let him get hurt and always checked on him. (She left when she was seven) When she went back to Beacon Hills she stated to noticed something was different about Scott. On her way to her moms house she spotted a Handsome, mysterious man. Later on she discovers his name is Derek and he is always around Stiles and Scott. What is she started to fall for Derek and What if he was falling for her as well?

Its different but the same so if you do like it vote and comment and if there is any mistakes in there please comment them to help me out a little and they are much longer chapters than here they are like 8-15 pages in that range in each chapter so it fair to say they are longer. So please check it out and if you have comment and tell me what is your favorite part of it!

Thank you for all the support and comments it means so much to me and it brightens up my day because I don't really have good ones all the time so that's a plus! :)

-Emily :D