Chapter 13

(y/n) P.O.V.

For the rest of the day we don’t do much. Darcy plays with her toys and me and Harry watch a couple movies. Every time I look over at him. he is staring at me but turns away as soon as I look at him.  Harry goes to his house and get clothes for the next week so he doesn’t have to keep going back to his house. 

After a day of doing nothing it’s late. Me and Harry go up to Darcy’s room. 

"Darce you have to go to sleep now" I tell Darcy. 

"But mommy I don’t want to" She says with the cutest pout ever. 

"Darcy it’s time for bed" Harry says firmly. 

"Fine" She says and crosses her arms. 

Harry gets Darcy some pajama’s for her. He hands her the pajama’s and she get’s changed. 

"Mommy can we go to the park tomorrow?" Darcy asked me after she finished changing. 

"Sure baby" I say. 

"Yay" She says and smiles. 

Darcy climbs into her bed. It looks so big because she is so small. 

"Good night sweetheart" I say and kiss Darcy’s forehead.

"Night mommy"

"Goodnight Baby girl" Harry says and kisses Darcy’s cheek.

"Night daddy" Darcy says.

Me and Harry walk out of her room. We turn off the light and shut the door.

"You have to tell me now" I say as me and Harry walk into my bedroom.

"Okay I will" Harry says. We sit on the bed and face each other.

Harry tells me about how when Darcy was a year old he cheated on me. He says it was his biggest mistake ever. He went with Taylor as a rebound and almost married her. But at their engagement party which was themed like a ‘Ball’, Harry ignored Darcy the whole time. He told me how his mother brought Darcy back here and His sister called him here. His family told him how rude is was being. He felt horrible he made his own daughter start crying and made her feel like her father didn’t love her. He told me how he called off the wedding because he realized that Taylor was just a rebound and he doesn’t love her. He told me how after noon before I got in the car accident, Harry went out on a date with her. He told me he kissed her but didn’t mean too he went to kiss her check but she moved her head. He told me how. Darcy was staying with him for the night because I was going to leave him forever and never talk to him again. Then he told me about the accident.

"Oh my god" I say and put my head in my hands. "whoa that’s a lot to take in" I tell Harry. 

"But you know I love you and only you. I fucked up so many times in my past. But I promise to never mess up again. I will never hurt you again." He says.

"Why did you cheat on me?" I ask him.

"I was drunk I never meant to hurt you” He says and reaches for my hand. I pull my hand back. He looks up and me with sadness and guilt written all over his face. I still can’t believe he cheated on me. 

"Harry I don’t want to be with a cheater" I say. He looks up at me and a couple tears slip from his eye.

"(y/n) I swear I will never do that again. It was 4 years ago I promise I have changed. I will never, ever, ever, cheat on you again. I promise you but please don’t leave me. I need you in my life and you need me even though you might not know you do yet." Harry says. I look up at him. He looks like he is going to die if I tell him to leave.

"I just…ugh" I say not being able to get my words out.

"(y/n) just promise me you will try on our relationship" He says with his voice crack. 

"Okay I will try but if you do anything I will leave and take my daughter with me" 

"Our daughter" Harry says and smirks a little. I giggle at him before shaking my head. 

"I’m going to sleep i’m tired" I tell Harry. 

"okay I’m going to lay here for a little then i’ll go on the couch" harry says while changing into a pair of gym shorts. He doesn’t put a shirt on. He looks good with out a shirt. His tattoo’s and abs are perfect. "I see you staring at me" Harry says. I smile and start blushing.

I quickly get under the blanket and hide my face in the pillow. 

"It’s okay. I stare at you a lot too" Harry says.

He gets up and turns off the bedroom light. He comes back and gets under the covers. 

"I thought you were sleeping on the couch" 

"I might" Harry says. He cuddles into a pillow next to me. "Come here" Harry says. He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him. He hold me in his arms. "This is much better" Harry says. He kisses the top of my head then falls asleep. When I try to move away he starts whining in his sleep. I finally give in and sleep in his arms. I look up and him and he looks so happy. He really does love me. Even if I don’t love him as much.