chapter 2

Harry P.O.V. 

I stayed over (Y/n) house last night. This morning when I got up I called Taylor. I told her I don’t want to marry her. She start yelling at me and screaming but I can’t marry her when I don’t love her like a person should if they are getting married. She said her and Hannah are moving out today. I slept on (y/n) couch last night after I put Darcy to sleep. Before I fell asleep I realized I have been ignoring Darcy a lot and I need to change that. 

When I woke up no one was awake. I went up to Darcy’s room and she is up. she trying to read a book to herself. 

"Whatcha reading?" I ask Darcy

"Cinderella. Mommy always reads me this story its my favorite" She tells me I smile and sit on the floor next to her.

"Do you want me to read you a story?" I ask her. She nods her head. She goes to the book self and pulls out Peter Rabbit.

"This one" she says and hands it to me. She sits on my lap and I read it to her. “Daddy I like you better when your not with Taylor and Hannah" Darcy tells me. 

"Me and Taylor aren’t getting married and now it’s just you me and mommy" I tell he. She smiles at me. I should of realized that Darcy didn’t want me to marry Taylor. 

"I’m hungry daddy" Darcy tells me after i finishe reading her the story. We both walk to the kitchen. Darcy sits at the table while I make her some cereal. 

We sit at the table and eat breakfast. Darcy talk most of them time. She told how she wants to be able to read to (y/n) before school starts. She kept asking me different questions. She’s a curious little girl.

"Mommy" I hear Darcy say. She climbs off the seat and runs to (y/n).

"Hey baby" (y/n) says while picking up Darcy. “Harry did you sleep over last night?" (y/n) asked me.

"Yeah after I put Darcy to sleep I slept on the couch" I tell her. “I called off the wedding too" I tell her. Her eyes go wide.

"Why?" (y/n) asked me.

"Because last night I realized I don’t love Taylor, I have just been using her as a rebound for you. You’re the one I love and when i’m with Taylor I ignore Darcy. I have missed so much in Darcy’s life because of Taylor." I tell (Y/n). She nods her head.

"Mommy can we go to the beach today?" Darcy asked (y/n)

"Sure baby girl. Do you want to see if Daddy want to come with us" (y/n) asked Darcy. Darcy nods her head with a smile on her face and look at me.

"Sure sweetheart i’ll go with you" I tell Darcy. She smile brightly at me.

"Harry can you get her ready, while I grab everything for the beach?" (y/n) asked me to do. I nod my head and go over to Darcy and pick her up. I blow raspberry’s on her tummy and she start’s giggling. I take Darcy to her room and she picks out what bathing suit she wants to wear. I get her dressed in the bathing suit and put a cute pool dress over the bathing suit. I pick out some clothes for later tonight after we’re finished with the beach.      

"(y/n) we have to stop by my house so i can get my swim trunks" I tell her as me and Darcy walk out of Darcy’s room. 

"Okay well i’m ready now so lets go" (y/n) says. 

I grab Darcy’s hand as we walk to my car. Darcy climbs in the back and me and (y/n) go to the front seats. (y/n) puts all the beach stuff in the back of my car. Once we’re ready I pull out of the driveway. I drive to me house. Taylor is putting something in her car Hannah is sitting in the back seat. Me and Darcy get out of the car while (y/n) stay in it.

"Really Harry, you’re going to leave me for the needy whore and the little brat" Taylor says rudely to me. Wow how did I not realize how evil she is.

"Darcy is not a brat first off and you are the needy one. (y/n) never ask for money from me but you on the other hand always need me to pay for everything for you but i’m done with that, i’m done with you Taylor bye" I say. I grab Darcy’s hand and we walk into the house. All of Taylor’s stuff is gone now.

"Daddy do I get my room back now?" Darcy asked me

"Of course baby and we can decorate how ever you want" I tell her.

"Okay" She say and smiles. we walk up to my bedroom and I get some swim trunks and a change of clothes. I put them in a backpack with some shoes.

"Okay now i’m ready" I tell Darcy. We walk back stairs and Taylor is gone. I got my daughter back now I have to get (Y/n) back.

"Okay lets go babes" I say when me and Darcy get back in the car.  (y/n) smile at me.

I drive the whole way to the beach. When we get there me and (y/n) set up everything on the beach. We take Darcy in the water and both (y/n) and Darcy clinged to me because they couldn’t stand in the water. I put my hand under (y/n) butt and she looked over at me. I kissed her cheek and she started smiling and blushing.

After a long day at the beach we all get changed out of our bathing suits. We walk to the Dough Roller, to get pizza, only 5 minutes from where the beach is. When we are walking I pick up Darcy because she look’s tired. As soon as I picked her up she feel asleep on my shoulder.

"(y/n) I had a lot of fun today" I tell (y/n)

"So did I" She say as we cross the street

"I miss you a lot" I tell her. She looks up at me

"You do?"

"Yeah but I tired to block you out by being with Taylor and that caused me to block out Darcy too. Which was one of my biggest mistakes ever and i’m so sorry" I tell her. a tear slip out of my eye when I think of the mistakes I made. 

"I miss you too Harry" (y/n) says while she grabs my hand. I smile and look over at her.

We get to the pizza place and get a seat for 3. Darcy sleeps on me until the food is here. I want to ask (y/n) to move in with me but I scared she will say no. I just need to take baby steps right now.

After we eat the pizza we walk back to car. Both the girls are so tired. I buckle Darcy in and kiss her head. I get in the drivers seat and look over to see (y/n) asleep. I start to pull out and drive home.

After an hour long drive home I pull up to (y/n) house. I get Darcy and bring her up to her room. i change her into some pajama’s and go back down to the car. I wake (y/n) up and we carry all the stuff inside the house.

"I’m going to head home now love" I tell (y/n)

"No just stay here" She tells me

"Your couch isn’t very comfy" I tell her.

"You can sleep in my bed with me" She tells me.

"Okay come on lets go to sleep" I say.

We both lay down in bed. I wrap my arms around her and she cuddles into me. I got (y/n) back. now I have my whole family back together. (y/n) turns around and looks up at me. She presses her lips to mine.

"Goodnight Harry i love you" She says to me

"Sweet dream’s (y/n) I love you" I say to her and kiss her forehead has she cuddles into me. I got my girls back and i’m never losing them again. 

vote for the next chapter